Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LaMOi
    Original poster 159 posts

So I’m starting to realise..... Currently as default, Eagle vision tells me where I EVERYTHING is, treasure, side quests etc.

Im actually finding that it undermines interest in organic exploration as Why would I go to explore villages or areas that don’t have any gold or blue beam of light? I mean it’s affectively letting me know that there is nothing in that area.

The consequence of this, is that I’m starting to not explore the map in a natural way and I’m avoiding large areas, because Eagle vision has told me that there is nothing there.

Is there any way to customise Eagle vision and turn off some of the HUD elements....?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    274 posts

@lamoi No
    You can't

• LaMOi
    Original poster 159 posts

@kmarkopl

oh that’s nuts....

It undermines the motivation to explore the world.

And since Ubisoft have clearly spent time creating quite a detailed and interesting place — you’d think they would want to encourage players to explore every inch.

it’s far more interesting a landscape than Odyssey was.

I guess I’ll have to limit eagle vision then.

Ubisoft — THERE REALLY SHOULD BE AN OPTION FOR THIS!

• Zlyback
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MissM16
    213 posts

I think you can turn off the enemies glowing red when using Eagle Vision but that's it.

As far as the map being empty except the glowing dots... I think that's due to Ubi listening to the vocal minority who complained their maps (which they don't have to look at if they don't want to) were "cluttered with icons and question marks" so they nerfed it to encourage exploration but in reality it has the opposite effect. We see an empty map now and assume there's nothing there.

Start walking. I'm on my walking pilgrimage myself right now lol So far, I know there's an unmarked mini-quest where we can recruit a cat for our boat. A Jomsviking raider cat! : D I haven't found him yet... but there's also a wolf caught in a trap somewhere we can rescue and he becomes our pet.

Suggested Topics