Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Parsons1421
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, I'm contacting you to report 2 issues. The 1st is an issue with trophy syncing between ps4 & ps5 versions. 2 of the trophies I got when playing the ps4 version have not synced across to the ps5 trophy list and as they are main quest related trophies I cannot go back and repeat them which I did with some of the others. These are hidden trophies that are numbers 5 & 8 on the trophies list. The 2nd issue is related to a bug where I have killed a 'wealth' enemy in Vinland but it has not recognised I have killed him. This is the last thing I need for the completionist all the way trophy and is preventing me getting the platinum trophy for this game. I have put in around 120 hours into this game attempting to get platinum so please fix this as its the only thing preventing it. Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Parsons1421 Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to provide us with Screenshots of the trophies unlocked on the PS4 and not on the PS5?

For the second issue, we are aware of that issue and it's been passed on to the team to be looked into.

Official Response
  • jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@parsons1421
    The wealth in vinland may be resolved by setting a trap in the body of the enemy with the wealth, tossing him into the nearby lake, then jumping down and attacking him, causing his body to disappear in the ensuing explosion. When you fast travel away and return, or reload, the body will be back so you can re-kill him and loot the wealth.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics