Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dankness_666
    Original poster 6 posts

One of my biggest issues (besides the biggest being where I can’t progress in a story quest because the game is fckin unfinished..) with this game is the fact you can’t have 1 handed swords... in.. a Viking game... However, they are in the game. Everyone [censored] uses them. Fulke has a badass 1 handed Templar sword. Basim and Hytham have amazing beautiful one handed swords?!?!? why?!?! They have animations and attacks they use with those swords specific to them, why can’t eivor use one handed swords???? Why can you not give him those animations??? It’s the most important weapon in the Viking age aside from axes... EIVOR IS BURRIED WITH A ONE HANDED SWORD FFS UBISOFT!!!!

Also why do all the weapons aside from dagger, and axes look like final fantasy weapons when you unsheath them and fight? It breaks the immersion completely. All the weapons expand and get bigger when you get in combat but they look normal when they are sheathed. I wouldn’t have a problem with the great sword if it didn’t expand. When you preview it in your inventory and it’s sheathed on your back it looks normal. If it’s designed that way to reach the enemies better that’s just straight up lazy. Also, the spear is not a spear anymore, it becomes a pike...

On another note, why the hell did you guy not take advantage of putting Hytham’s and Basim’s armor in the game for Eivor to obtain? What is the reason for not adding that? What I’ve found to be a straight up down grade from odyssey is that in odyssey you got to hunt down order/cult members and once you killed off a branch you got a unique armor set for it. Even the legendary animal quest line gave you an armor set as well. In this game you are not so well rewarded. You get tattoos that you don’t ever get to see. Lol. All you get for killing all the Order members is (Spoilers).....

Thors Cape? That’s it?

I would’ve been fine if I only got 1 armor set and it was Hytham and Basim’s armor set and it would’ve made total sense but guess what you don’t get that. You get a dope cape I’ll admit. But you only get a cape. YOU ONLY GET 1 PIECE OF ARMOR FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS, HELL IF I KNOW I CANT EVEN BEAT THE [censored] GAME BECAUSE I CANT PROGRESS BUT YOU HAVE X AMOUNT OF HOURS INVESTED KILLING LIKE 50 DUDES SPREAD ACROSS THE BIGGEST MAP YOU’VE EVER MADE UBISOFT AND YOU DON’T GET ANY ASSASSIN RELATED ARMOR FOR AN ASSASSIN RELATED STORYLINE!!! Are you kidding? If you guys make me pay for that armor in the future I’m going to request a refund for the season pass I bought and uninstall the game. What’s happening in Valhalla right now is exactly why people appreciate Cyberpunk77 delaying so this kind of crap doesn’t happen.

Don’t get me wrong, I really like the game but it’s clearly got it’s problems. It’s got a lot of potential but I doubt it’ll ever use it. Whoever sees this thanks for listening to me ranting I hope it accomplished something. One Handed Swords Ubisoft, you [censored] owe the people this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics