Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valkyreeee
    Original poster 63 posts

The game is too easy at the moment. Especially if you're one to explore everything you'll quickly be overleveled which will make all future content a joke.
    Here's what a Nightmare difficulty should play like:

(This is the most important)All attacks should have much tighter dodge/parry windows: Right now it's too easy to dodge or parry, you can dodge early as hell and the attack will still miss. It's really noticeable after playing games like Dark Souls/Sekiro or even For Honor. So many moments where I'm like "Ye I should've died right there". The game is too forgiving, even on the hardest difficulty. Reduce the I-frames.
    Enemies should hit harder: No one shots or even two shots but they should deal more damage so they are an actual threat, unlike right now where they barely remove 10% of my HP. This would also make stealth a more viable option.
    Enemies should be a lot more aggressive: Most of the time enemies will not attack for a good 10 seconds, it makes the fights boring and it feels like they're just waiting to die, it's boring.
    Fix the AI: Sometimes there are enemies that just stand there, doing nothing. Mainly archers, they refuse to help their friends. Some will also back walk so far that they end up leaving the combat area. This mainly happens when many enemies are involved.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@nozgame No we need bugfixes. This game is unplayable for most. I am still stuck at level 20 mission for 27 days!

• Valkyreeee
    Original poster 63 posts

@petteflet88 I agree but they can work on multiple things at the same time my dude.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@nozgame HAHAHAHAHA. Sure they can.

They are working 27 days on multiple gamebreaking bugs and you still have faith they can do something else too?
    Sure. sure.

• Valkyreeee
    Original poster 63 posts

@petteflet88 Breaking news: People who fix bugs aren't the same ones who work on new features, in this case difficulty balancing. It's like some players who complain about Ubi adding new cosmetics while the game is still buggy, those are different people with different jobs. Not everyone at Ubi does the same thing.
    But no I don't have much faith that this will happen. Still worth a shot tho.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@nozgame

Breaking News: the ones working on new cosmetics are not the ones working on technical improvements.

Since you requested for a technical improvement (scaling enemy difficulty) you are talking to the same team who are responsible for technical issues (bugs).

But, hey! Always worth a shot.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@nozgame If you want the game harder then refund all skill points, unequip all armor, go bare fists, and fight the hardest enemies at the highest difficulty setting. Do not heal; do not parry in a fight.

Seriously, the AC series has NEVER been about punishing players like Dark Souls, Bloodborne or Sekiro. This kind of post was present as well when AC Odyssey appeared. If you want to be punished then go play Dark Souls and Sekiro like you said. Not every single game has to be hard, or that hard.

• Valkyreeee
    Original poster 63 posts

@petteflet88 That's not how it works at all but ok bud.

@imaginaryruins What a stupid take. If I do this I miss out on more than half of the fun. What if I like the sprint attack or any of the late game perks ? What if I want to look cool while wearing the armor ? What the hell are you on about ? I'm literally asking for things that were in Origins and Odyssey.

Yes AC has never been about hard difficulty, until they added a difficulty setting with Origins. Just like AC was never about stats, armor sets, builds, abilities, perks before that. The franchise has changed. So your point is moot.
    Difficulty, if done wrong can completely ruin the combat of an RPG. Imagine Skyrim or Fallout and you're able to easily kill everything from the get go, it'd get boring quickly. There needs to be a balance and if you're gonna have different difficulty settings you need to make sure that the Hard setting is actually hard, right now it's not. I'm not asking for AC to become Dark Souls, I'm asking for the game to be harder. Dark Souls didn't invent hard difficulties.

• Valkyreeee
    Original poster 63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@nozgame I offered my suggestion; sadly it is rejected. Then I wish you the best of luck finding a solution to your current problem.

And next time consider posting this kind of feedback in the General Discussion section? It may help you get your opinions to Ubisoft better.

Have a nice day.

Suggested Topics