ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Laky25cz2016
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello, I play on Playstation 4, I have AC Vallhala Gold Edition, And I encountered some bugs that are very annoying/GameBreaking.
    1st: Getting stuck out of nowhere while climbing object, i was climbing Mountain On the Highest point in Norway and i got stuck and needed to teleport away and climb back.
    2nd: I got Random Trophy out of nowhere, I got trophy Is anyone there? While killing my first enemy At the start of the game.
    3rd: When I look at my Screenshots/ Other players Screenshots game tells me That Ubi Has Online Error and Online services are unavailable due to the issue, When i close the map and open it again it happens again.
    4th: I was Walking around Ravenshtorph and i randomly fell into the ground and died.
    5th: When i was playing Orlog i teleported away from the game, The game still registers me Playing Orlog so no NPCS Attack me, and other things.
    6th: All sounds stop out of nowhere and when i close and open map it's fixed again.
    7th: Fishing is very hard, I smash x and the fish still gets away (I fish in Ledecestrescire).
    8th: Game Freezes out of nowhere and crashes.
    9th: Evior jumps where i dont point with my controller, I point right he jumps left, etc.
    10th: Power Level 50 Zealot kills me on one hit when im power level 70.
    Note: This game surely has a lot of other bugs and it requires an update, Im annoyed this happens around the game and i would be happy if the issues would be fixed so its at least more playable, i like the game really, Im 30 hours in but this is just crazy.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics