Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• perunski4
    3 posts

@bingo_mcfriskin u still having that error message when u launch the game? Its happening to me too

• dannybwooy24
    2 posts

@guest-a0w6veab I have put in 260 plus hours into this game. Got my ps5 yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to start from scratch. What is going on? This is so disappointing!

@ubikobold I have put in 260 plus hours into this game. Got my ps5 yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to start from scratch. What is going on? This is so disappointing!

• dannybwooy24
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your save.

Can I check that you have attempted to resave your game on the PS4 and have everything updated on both consoles?

Many thanks,

Official Response
  • Prowler222
    4 posts

PS4 saves still not being recognised on PS5!

I just got my hands on a PS5, my PS4 game state was main game Platinum, Druids DLC all completed except 1 known glitched Trial of the Morrighan (The NE one). All master challenges gold medals and festival 100% completed.

I set up the PS5, downloaded the PS5 version of ACV and transferred the save games and profile from my PS4 via USB stick.

On launching the PS5 game there was only 3 save slots present which I assume were the auto cloud saves associated with the last PS4 session.

I am simply continuing my game with SOP but losing all the trophy progression is annoying, I have tried returning to England and killing a target, running a mastery challenge all to no avail. Trophies are popping for repeatable activities but that is scant consolation, come on Ubisoft please patch these problems effectively next time.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @prowler222! Thanks for sharing your reports of these issues here on Discussions.

With regard to your save files that you have transferred via USB - can you confirm for me whether you are playing the PS4 version of the game on your PS5, or if you are playing the PS5 version of the game? In either case, what I would recommend if you have access to your PS4 still would be to load up the game on there, make a manual save in your cloud save slot, and then check on your PS5 if the cloud save you have created becomes available.

With regard to trophies, you could find that if playing the PS5 version of the game using your older PS4 save, that progression-based trophies will unlock when a new quest or region is completed. As you have completed the whole game, I would recommend playing through a few of Reda's daily quests, and then seeing if your progression-based trophies unlock afterward. Repeatable actions as you say can have the trophies unlocked by repeating one of those actions, while one-time actions may need you to repeat them on a new save game to be unlocked again (such as spoiler).

Please let me know if the above advice is helpful to you in resolving these issues! Don't hesitate to tag me if needing further help.

Official Response

Suggested Topics