Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Arnaldvs
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi UbiSoft support,

I'm playing on PC and no patch fixed this. I did several other quests, but when I come back to this horn, I get systematically stuck after the animation of the celebration.

Note that I also experience the same freeze when I tried to ring the bell at the colonny to organise a big dinner. When the animation is finished and all the crew is lining up along the house, I am stuck the same way as I am after blowing in the horn.

This is really anoying because I can't really progress at the moment.
    Plerase fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    Arnaldvs

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@arnaldvs Thank you for reporting this to us.

Just to confirm, you are stuck standing there unable to move?

We have had reports of players being stuck after the horn is blown and this is something the team is looking into. If you leave yourself standing there for for some time, even a few minutes, then it should eventually move forward from this.

Official Response
  • Arnaldvs
    Original poster 3 posts

Dear @ubi-baron,

Yes I am stuck, unable to move.
    I can move the mouse and see around the caracter, but not other key (action, mouvement, map...) is working.
    Only the arrow kays (same cmera mouvement than the mouse) and the ESC key are working.

Well, I will try the "wait and see strategy" and let you know if it worked. I wish you will find soon a fix.
    I don't want to add to what has been written already about the annoyance, I sure you are well aware of the concern it creates on players.

With regards.
    Arnaldvs

• Arnaldvs
    Original poster 3 posts

@Ubi-Baron

After 1:10 minutes, the game was moving on. What comes just after is a video, with some dialogues.
    So I assume it was the loading time that created all this apparent freeze.
    Why does it takes so long???

Well, at least this "wait & see" solution worked for me...

Thanks and good luck for the fix.
    Arnaldvs

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics