Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mordule
    Original poster 35 posts

The only bug I have had is the nude bathers. I have had no save issues or story problems stopping progress . I was able to finish the game with almost 100%. I do not want to be attacked as a white knight but maybe my experience can be used to trace the problems others are having.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    The only bug I have had is the nude bathers. I have had no save issues or story problems stopping progress . I was able to finish the game with almost 100%. I do not want to be attacked as a white knight but maybe my experience can be used to trace the problems others are having.

Lucky you ... but i have to say that i find it extremely weird that some of us have ( almost ) no problems and most of us have had a lot of problems even when they play on the same platform ???

How is that even possible ???

• Aloninor
    94 posts

@mordule
    Not quite as far with the game as you are (just short of 70%) but same experience, playing on PC - game is beutifully optimized (avg. of 61fps, which is my cap due to 60fps monitor with everything on ultra), and not a single "serious" or game breaking/halting bug so far. Most complaints, correct me if I'm wrong, that I have read on this forums about bugs seem to come from PS4 - but I might be wrong with that impression.

• Netspook
    261 posts

Had only played 4-5 days after release, when I was hit with several gamebreaking bugs. All saves gone except autosave, which takes me into a bugged boss fight (the builder) where my most of my attacks doesn't work, ie can't use the bow from above as intended, finishers doesn't work at all, and dodge only works after I've spammed it 10-12 times. And I'm also halfdead before game has finished loading... This is on PC.

Had lots of minor bugs and glithes before that.

Will have to start all over, but haven't bothered until they fix bugs, which last patch doesn't seem to have done.

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

@mordule
    Would help if you mentioned what platform you're playing on, as I imagine consoles would have less issues than PC players.

For me on PC, I truly wish I didn't invest time and money into this sloppy product.

Unfortunately by the time my frustrations had reached refund levels, it was too late. Game crashes, corrupt saves, game breaking bug/glitches, I ran into every one. It's quite obvious that Ubi knew of the many many issues the game had, but decided to release it in this condition anyway just to get a head start on Cyberpunk.

Happy you're one of the lucky ones though.

• longjohn119
    546 posts

@bob__gnarly
    I immediately noticed the aim assist was broken which seriously nerfed my preferred gameplay style badly be decided to slog through it anyway but once I got to England every other raid was bugged and I quit before I did the Sons of Ragnor quest because I saw so many people getting stuck on it and know it's likely it's a game save breaker that would force you to start over ..... But last Saturday night I said to hell with it and deleted off my NVMe drive to make room for games I can actually play like Dragon Quest XI and Doom Eternal for Game Pass for PC and of course Cyberpunk later today ..... Plus I'm beta testing a fairly big adult themed DLC for SkyRim called Thief which I have to convert myself from LE to SE which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't broken my stable build moving it from my old computer to my new forcing me to rebuild it from scratch which in and of itself means a lot of testing and making patches so everything works together and is stable

• Quor321
    232 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

@quor321
    You mean the completely ignored support section with hundreds of unanswered threads? Yeah sure, good idea.

Alternatively maybe Ubisoft should put more effort into polishing their games, maybe then the forums wouldn't be blasted with 'whining' posts.

• Netspook
    261 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 782 posts

Hello all,

I have moved this thread back to General Discussions as it seems to be a discussion of the presence of bugs within Assassin's Creed Valhalla, as opposed to a thread for reporting issues experienced.

To anyone experiencing an in-game bug or issue, please reach out to the support team via the Player Support section. We will assist you there as quickly as we can, and get your issue investigated. Please do check for a megathread for your issue via the list here before posting as it may be that other players are having the same issue, and we're already investigating it. Posting on an established thread is much more helpful to us, so please do that if applicable!

@Netspook Please reach out on further support threads for the issues you have experienced if necessary. I'd also like to ask that you do not publicly announce if / when you report someone, as this more often than not incites further conflict and arguments.

@Bob__Gnarly If you did not already do so, do not hesitate to reach out to us regarding the issues you have experienced. We'll be happy to try and help you. The Player Support section is not going ignored - the large volume of contacts is just meaning that our replies are a little slower than we'd like. Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics