Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FGx1988
    101 posts

@ubiexcellent Would really appreciate it if only spears would be affected by the "growing" in the future, and all other weapons would stay the same size(as far as the size is immersive/reasonable)

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to keep you updated - I merged three separate threads for this topic and have amended the title to reflect the issue / query at hand. All provided images and videos have now been submitted to the developers as part of UbiExcellent's report, and should we hear anything back on this subject, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you all for your feedback on this, and I hope that it is not substantially affecting your enjoyment of Valhalla! 🙂

Official Response
  • Lemonidas.
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Any updates on the matter??

• ThannorUBI
    10 posts

I just wanted to hop by to say that having a toggle would be amazing. Thanks for passing this along @UbiExcellent.

Its bearable but an immersion killer. Apart from this and some music cadence issues, your game is almost perfect in my honest opinion and the best single player experience I've played so far.

Keep the good work!

Thanks

• FGx1988
    101 posts

@ubi-woofer Du you have some updates for us?

• Larianltp
    14 posts

Hey @ubi-woofer , nothing new yet?

I am quiet happy that i found the threat here, because i waited since AC1 for one with Vikings. Now that it finally appeared, i just cant enjoy it. Even to the point of not playing it anymore. I havent even completed thebmain quests, because i just get so dissatisfied as soon as i end the forst fight. I enjoy fighting with hammers, yet the thing i hit my enemies with looks like a [censored] microwave with a stick attached to it. Knifes look like swords (and yes still mad there are no 1-handed options) only used for stabbing, 2 handed swords are more like surfboards, axes are so hughe not even the mountain could swing them.

It realy is a gamebreaker for me. I am not playing the game for that reason only. So please, please, please get us the toggle option or at least give me a final update that it wont change, so i can resell my game. It realy bothers me that much.

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

Any new information about weapon grow size issue?

Still no news in upcoming patch 1.2

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

December 8 last official reply, 1 week since last question about the issue and still nothing

• Larianltp
    14 posts

ubi-woofer had bine in hollidays or s.th. last time i checked it said s.th. like that on his page. Since he last logged out 8 mins ago right now, i guess he is back and we might get an answere soon. At least i hope so

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

unsheated weapons are still twice of more bigger than it shows in inventory menu or sheated on eivor

will we get any respone about it?

or is it designed to run like a WoW-warrior in a fantasy helix-store armor on a fantasy golden elk with a rainbow-color-parrot-raven?

• Larianltp
    14 posts

And another week passed without any comment on the topic. I am slowly starting to believe they just dont give a [censored] about it andbplayers having issues with it. Same with the one handed swords, now its believed to come out in a dlc,but not the next one but the one after that, in the summer.
    Sometimes i feel they just try to find the sweetspot of how much can they [censored] with people while still selling enough copies.
    Realy bugs me.

• Larianltp
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Larianltp
    14 posts

Thanks for the Updates

@UbiExcellent
    @ubi-woofer

I am just gonna play Ghost of Tsushima instead, i only got one sword, but hey it is one handed and doesent look like im in a [censored] anime.
    Fed up with that [censored].

Have a good one.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your updates.

I can see that this feedback has been passed on to the development team. Although I cannot promise changes will be made, all feedback is incredibly helpful as we continue working hard to improve the overall quality of our games.

I checked the status of this feedback passed on to the development team and I'm afraid that we didn't receive any update yet. If there's any change planned, we will let everyone know 🙂

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • FGx1988
    101 posts

undefinedundefined

Even the cats expand when you pet them, but that's kind of funny

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hello everyone,

I'll try to answer a few questions / comments since my last post at the same time as updating you all on this issue. Currently, we've not received any updates from the Community Development or Development teams, but I've chased this up with them and hope to have an update to share soon. If I hear any news from them as to whether a toggle or change to the mechanic will be considered, I will let you all know! 🙂

@ThannorUBI - It's great to hear you've enjoyed Assassin's Creed Valhalla so much! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your feedback on this subject.

@Larianltp - I am sorry to hear that this issue hurts your experience so much, and would like to reassure you that it is a subject currently under review by the aforementioned teams. If I receive any updates, I'll let you all know. Similarly, we've got a discussion open regarding one-handed swords, so we'll announce any news on that subject as well if any becomes available. As a quick request - please don't use asterisks to mask expletives or similar, in addition to using excessive expletives. This is still sanctionable under our forum rules, so I'd ask that you do not do this again. You're welcome to vent your frustrations but please do so appropriately. Thank you very much! 🙂

@FGx1988 - Do you have a video demonstrating this behaviour with cats? I have not noticed it myself when petting them, so any evidence you can provide of this would be great. In your images, it is difficult to judge the size of the cat due to the different positioning. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Larianltp
    14 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Thanks for the response and sorry for my bad language. Its just realy annoying for me, since id love to enjoy the game so much, yet i just cant because i feel like i am playing Final Fantasy once i unsheat my first weapon.
    I am not as frustrated anymore as i was when i posted last time, but that is mostly because i again quit the try to play Valhalla again.
    Maybe the people in charge will do something about it, but it would be a big suprise to me if they did tbh.
    Have a nice day and stay healthy

• Larianltp
    14 posts

Should actually become a edit, but since that isnt allowed after more then 300 seconds (never saw that on any other forum, ubisofts innovations dont fail to amaze me again and again), here you go with a double post:

Edit: And i also checked out a Video of the growing of cats. Its not captured by me, but at 00:13 you can see Eivor pick up a cat which nearly doubles in size and at 01:02 he picks one up again. Its the same for all cats in the game.

• PsycoticDrummer
    1 posts

Just want to add my two cents if it matters. I would like to repeat what has been said about the immersion break. It just looks ridiculous. I've been playing since AC 1 and this is the first title I kind of regret. I appreciate everyone's work but it's just sad after all these years. It would be great if they could fix this but I understand priorities. Thanks for all the hard work that's been put in thus far. Have a good one.

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

any updates? its already a month and a half since last response

devs dont care? next patch? what to expect next?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics