Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NrVr7
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello,

Well I waited a bit before doing this topic, but I'm so DISAPPOINTED with this game, already I don't even understand the point of calling it "assassin's creed" since even "assassinations" comes down to lift the target, burst it to the ground and stab it with the blade like the biggest nag, this trilogy was THE WORST of all, and yet I took the animus pack, so I was able to test every other opus , but first I'll make a quick list of what I seriously dislike:

-The NICE Vikings, we do not kill innocent people, that would be mean, and above all we are nice to everyone and Eivor is a good woman.

-The uselessness of the secret blade (or super, we put a blow for one shot too well), in combat it does not exist.

-The omnipresent "good thinking" (this is not new, but this is fed up, between that and Watch Dogs Legion which I will allow myself to give a quick opinion just after), everyone accepts everything the world, one wonders why gays feel persecuted if since the middle ages everyone appreciates them, Anglo-Saxon black soldiers and women who fight on all sides, then I know that we should not offend 3/4 of Twitter users who do not understand anything about the world as it is, but when Ubisoft uses the "And know that we work with historians!" excuse me but I rather have the impression that I am taken for an [censored] there (or in this case clearly affirmed the position that we no longer play "in the past")

-This semi light-rpg gameplay that I could not even qualify, what interest in the end?

-What is there to do in the game, apart from the story? Nothing, you can't interact with people, so certainly in 2012-2014 the Ubisoft open worlds were pretty good, but times have changed, and after moving to Red Dead Redemption 2, it's striking (the same flaw on Watch Dogs Legion)

-We are a warrior first and foremost, we have nothing in infiltration, apart from crouching, and 3 second asssination animations, great

-The talent tree, what is it for if it is to unlock everything? And especially that we do not always unlock useful things, or even the same talents from Origins (guided arrows for example)

-Dispatch 1 ingots and one part of armor between 1500 chests around the map, [censored]? Is traveling non stop is the fun by Ubisoft?

I even wonder if Odyssey wasn't better, that's telling you the level!

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this opus, but it could be ok if the same type of problem was not present on Watch Dogs Legion, it's EMPTY (great the city is moving, too well, and I'm just watching it?)

For the little Watch Dogs Legion passage:
    -We are hiring all the time but no use, we can neither call them nor do anything other than control them

-Uninteresting story, and the thought of everything goes "oulala them they are xenophobic bad guys BUT we are nice and everyone is nice at home!" "their only fault was being born in the wrong place" as if their country were a loathsome arid land where nothing good can come out, we think we are dreaming, what is this lack of respect ?!

-We even have less possibility of hacking than in the previous opus, that on the other hand is really but really SHAMEFUL

And I stop there because we are on the Valhalla forum.

If it is not clear I could detail or continue, but already these are the most important points in my opinion,

Anyway after these 2 "games", the maximum I can do will be to wait for the next games, in gold version, either on retail sites at 30 € for the gold version, season pass etc ... Otherwise I wouldn't buy Ubisoft games anymore. I took the animus pack, AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion and it ends there for me, I had a lot of hope for Watch Dogs Legion (less for Valhalla because the scheme is always the same: AC2 / Brotherhood / Revelations = relatively same game, AC3 / Black Flag / Rogue = relatively same game, Unity / Syndicate = you understand and the circle is, I hope closed with Origins Odyssey and Valhalla), but here I tell myself that it there is nothing more to expect from the game.

I put my opinion there because I do not say that by "hatred" or I do not know what excuse some will want to take refuge to refuse reality, but because Ubisoft is not an indie studio which starts, it is a big studio with the means, and to see that they do not give themselves the means that frankly disgusts me, and the worst is this alienation made by all that is "twittos". No. If it goes to the other players so much the better for you, but it's a shame, I remember the crazy announcement that was the 1st Assassin's Creed, already that the open world were not common, but more powerful move "everywhere", climb walls, jump from roof to roof with parkour. But today that is not enough.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics