Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • CIubberLang
    Original poster 9 posts

Now the same glitch when I'm supposed to fight Ubba, only now I can't do any other missions whatsoever because I'm locked in this fight sequence. LMFAO what a joke of a game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CIubberLang
    Original poster 9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CIubberLang
    Original poster 9 posts

@ciubberlang Almost 2 months after release, I can't finish a game I paid my hard earned money for but they can ban me for being "sexist".

https://imgur.com/a/HYwuMqw

Well it's true isn't it Ubisoft? Your games have gotten progressively worse, development and story wise over the last 5 years or so because you hire developers to fit a diversity quota and not based on skill.

When can I expect my refund? I've not been given the product I paid for.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello CIubberLang, as I advised via PM, this issue has been reported to the developers. You had previously brought it up to me in another thread, and having checked for other reports, I'm afraid yours is the only one I've found for this specific issue with Ubba.

As such, I'd like to ask that you submit your save file to us in a support case or via Live Chat so that the developers can take a closer look. Please write your case reference number here in this thread when you've done so, so that I can retrieve the file from the case and pass it forward. You can request a refund in your case as well if you wish, however you would be subject to our digital product refund policy, and I cannot guarantee a refund would be issued.

I'd also like to ask that you refrain from making further discriminatory comments, as I will not hesitate to impose sanctions again if necessary. Thank you.

Official Response
  • CIubberLang
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-woofer Lol, surprise! Nothing happens when I click submit my case. I even tried typing extra characters. I've submitted before without issue. I also don't see why I need to submit something to you to fix your bugs. This isn't a specific issue, it's the same issue as Honor's Hubris where an important NPC can die at any time. I wonder how many others have had this issue with other NPC's without reporting it.

undefined

Just give me a refund for the last 2 months of Uplay+ for christ sake, as you can see I've used it to play no other game than AC Valhalla. I'll just wait until it's cracked in 12 months with the proper updates and never buy a game from you again.

Sincerely, someone who has bought every AC game since 2007 until now.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

@ciubberlang I have opened case 13807508 on your account manually for you. If you visit the "My Cases" section in the menu, you should be able to upload your save game .zip file there as well as update the case with a description of the issue as you see fit.

As I mentioned, you're welcome to request a refund in your case however I / my colleagues will determine your eligibility against our standard digital purchase refund policy. If you are ineligible for a refund, you will not be given one I am afraid. Discussion of piracy is against our forum rules, so I would advise not pursuing that topic further or else I will have to impose sanctions on your account as previously warned.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there @CIubberLang!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Ubba is dead in "Reap What was Sown" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Ubba following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics