Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vox345
    Original poster 1 posts

I am 92 hours into the game and I've come across a issue that has stopped all progression of the game. I have done every single quest possible in all of the regions including asgard vinland and joutunheim and just finished the winchestre pledge. I just realized after reading up on it that there was a point in the story where i could pledge to lincolnshire and start the lay of hunwald arc. However my game doesn't allow me to even pledge to lincolnshire when i talk to randvi and access the alliance map. which i think is causing my game not to allow me to progress to the mission where sigurd wants to return to norway. The last mission i played so far is when i went back to jorvik and euverishire to talk to halfdan jarl and light the lighthouse. I only have three quests left on my quest log, reach settlement level 6, find and kill all order members (of which i think i need to pledge to lincolnshire in order to finish), and take 10 contracts. If anything i wanted to let the dev team know of the issue i am having for the sake of making them aware. If others encountered something like this error it would be helpful to know what to do to resolve the issues.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JosephSavage
    6 posts

@vox345 I have the same issue. I can't complete the game because I can't pledge Lincolnscire. There's a guy sitting on the dock that I assume has to do with that arc but I can't interact with him at all. I've done everything else I can, including getting excalibur. Done every raid, every mystery. But I can't pledge Lincolnscire. There's no king pieceon Lincolnscire either to replace with a Raven or a dagger stab, it's just blank.

• vorsid_93
    3 posts

I just like you also choose another are first and am not able to pledge to Lincolnshire anymore and thereby kill all the members and get Thor’s hammer. They really need to fix this bug. It has so many bug that can be solved by just doing a progress check every time you load the game and therewith re-initiate stuff like this.

• vorsid_93
    3 posts

@vorsid_93 I could pledge to Lincolnshire again after finishing all the areas that are under 150 skill or so. For me I got it after Cent.

• grahmGKracka
    1 posts

Same problem can't pledge to Lincolnshire or east Anglia or cent or Gloucestershire or suthex or Essex and Norway isn't even on the map no chess piece left on my alliance map over 120 hours, I curse you Ubisoft and I will become a serial killer that only hunts ubisoft if they don't fix this soon

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics