Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tecchizzato
    Original poster 3 posts

Good morning everybody,

i'm playing Valhalla on PC got a windows 10 and 2080TI all drivers updated and windows to the latest verions. I subscribed to Uplay+ but i preordered the Gold edition of the game. Since patch 1.0.4 game crashes randomly around the 90 minutes mark. The crash is an hard one as it doesn't give windows the time to bsod or write anything in the event log, it goes straight to the bios. It actually enters the bios. The way it works, screen freezes but sounds continue play, then after few second screen goes black and after other few seconds pc resets and enter the bios.
    Now the big problem is that i see a lot of people having crash problems but they are not addressed in the 2 megathreads.
    Btw i tried bordless mode, full screen and it is the same.

There is also another important problem. Every and i mean every time i open the map i get the message below. I think it is trying to get the pictures. I don't care about the pictures. And i think other people don't care about it, or at least open a dialog that stops browsing the map all the time just to say that there is a problem that stops the picture sevice is very very annoying. I don't even know if this could be a reason for the freeze as it says that ubisoft service got many requests from my account... Not even sure how many requests my account does to the ubisoft service as i think i should make no requests.

Last point is when the game starts. Why it takes so long in checking for addons? Sometimes it takes 30 seconds. And it is even if you go back to the menu while playing and you want to enter the game. You need to wait 30 seconds. This is not acceptable in my opinion.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@tecchizzato suggestion: throw it away.

Most of us are already waiting a month for a fix on a bug. This is the worst game ever released.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics