Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Janmort
    Original poster 2 posts

Now just get it fixed, I get that code 5 to 15 times a day. Your game was expensive enough, now get together and make it playable.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

I have gotten them quite a few times and my PS4 is maybe 10 months old with lower play time total. I blew the dust out off the vents with a blower, and so far haven't gotten any. Noticed the heat coming from the fan could be felt by my face standing OVER my PS4 several feet below after a few of them, so it's definitely pushing a PS4 kinda hard.

• guest-N57tEj4i
    1 posts

@janmort i have the same issue, 2-3 times an hour ill get this crash. Whether my system was just recently turned on, or whether i've been playing for hours. in my 100+ hours of gameplay, id honestly say my ps4 has crashed my 60+ times JUST from Valhalla.

• Janmort
    Original poster 2 posts

@guest-n57tej4i Its only on that game it happens, can just hope thay fix it.

• A-CDN-MTN-BEAR
    14 posts

I've just reported the 13th such game crash, with this one occurring in the "Press X" screen, as it was checking for the add-ons. Now that's performance.

• danielsama82
    3 posts

I'm having this issue when it loads or during a cinematic.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@bushwickedly yeah when I was able to play valhalla I could hear my ps4’s fan going wild. So damn loud. I straightaway knew this game was making it work really hard. It’s strange because it never crashed prior to patch 1.0.4. Ever since that patch was installed, it’s been crashing every 30-40 minutes and makes my fan very loud.

Suggested Topics