Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• axlslak23
    Original poster 98 posts

I confess. I know what class of bug this is. This is a major bug. But I didn't intend to find it.

I was aiming to do the minigame orlog trophy. And was jumping from town to town and playing the minigame. And at one time, I teleported out of a game. Started playing. Realized after coin toss that I already did that location... teleport to next location to play. Except... you are left in ghost mode. Which means, npcs dont aggro you. Except wild life. Fishes still run away from you.

Anyway... not sure i'll be able to get out of the "bug". I tried to die and that didn't seem to change things. seems i'm now a ghost. i later looked things up online and it turns out someone else found this. the fact that it works is so embarrassing. the logic behind it is simple. once you stop for a game of orlog, you have to make the player immune to environment. maybe a npc walks by, a bear or smth. many bugs. you dont know. but the general idea when you do a cut scene like orlog is you switch player to a ghost mode. not in world. not attackable. if you teleport out of a game, (which you should not be able to do) the ghost mode should be canceled. it's not.

I'm 2 thingies plus hunting and fishing away from 100%. I hope this ghost mode is not permanent. Not sure what to make of it. Now that I know about it... kinda want to start the whole thing over just based on that. I mean... to be able to do that on console is pretty big. Just saying.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• zebatov
    13 posts

@axlslak23

Did you try loading an earlier save?

• axlslak23
    Original poster 98 posts

also I think it's illegal and immoral and many other I stuff. pls don't do what I did. I described the thing so that it can be fixed. not exploited. on the other hand, if said thing will force players to start over, dont you dare to delete this. it WAS a bug. it's not my fault. i just wanted to teleport. there's plenty of other moments in the game where the menu just doesn't allow you to teleport out. this is a major oversight on ubi's part. do NOT blame the hackers.

• axlslak23
    Original poster 98 posts

You mean the earlier savegame where opal seems to be there but are not? Yeah... it seems to carry over. I am pretty sure you can reset with another game of orlog. But there shouldn't be this bug.

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

Yes, another one of the many glitches I ran into myself. Luckily loading an earlier save and losing progress in the process fixed it.

• illMac99
    43 posts

Sorry but I laughed out loud at this one. This game is such a nightmare! Lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics