Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D34dW4lking
    Original poster 1 posts

I did some searching and can't tell if anyone else has encountered this yet, but I have 402 skill points. 400 have been spent and turned into power, leaving me with 2 I am unable to spend.

Here is the chain of events leading me to this weird situation:
    I was sitting at 398 power with 2 unspent skill points, I was in no hurry to spend them because the only two power nodes left were a Seax and Poison (both of which I don't use). I then leveled up and got an additional 2 skill points (now I'm sitting at 4 unspent skill points with a power of 398). I knew that after you reach power 400, you switch from skill to mastery points. I went to the skills menu to see what was up and acquired the 2 outstanding power nodes, I am now at 400 power with 2 skill points remaining. I thought this was weird and did some random grinding to level up again. After a quick level up, I earned and spent my first mastery point. But my 2 unspent skill points remain with no way to get rid of them.

All the stuff that comes up when I search this is the classic "Complete guide to Valhalla skill tree" and "The best Valhalla skills you can't live without". I've tried resetting all skills, quiting and loading, and power cycling, but nothing changes.

Has anyone else run into this and if so, how did you fix it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics