Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gingeryarou20
    Original poster 2 posts

I’m officially stuck in two section of your game because of bugs,
    first: WAR WEARY somehow a main character passed and instead of forcing a restart I’ve been stuck in that same mission for 20 hours
    second:OF BLOOD AND GODS for some reason no matter where I go and try I can’t meditate and for this mission I have to meditate on top of the mountain. I can easily say since war weary broke meditate has also not been working.
    a third one i found and got around as upgrading my camp after 5 I did the wheat upgrade and the boat was never accessible to take him for his ingredients. AT SOME TIME CAN YOU GUYS FIX YOUR GAME or give refunds for releasing such a broken and sad excuse for a finished game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• S3anwrd
    14 posts

@gingeryarou20 it's like Ubisoft assembled a team of their laziest, least talented developers for this game. I never had these problems with Origins or Odyssey. The bugs are ruining this game! Ubisoft clearly didn't quality test this game before distributing it.

• gentester
    64 posts

That's the gaming industry for you

The only industry where you have to pay to do product testing

This game has far too many bugs to have been released, ranging from the totally game breaking to the minor niggle and all shades in between
    Ubi have clearly gone back to whatever gaming model they were running before they released origins and odyessy - which basically means it's the last Ubi game I will be paying full price for and buying on release.
    Unless they start paying me to do their job for them of course.
    They should at the very least reimburse a percentage of the price we all paid for a triple AAA rated game that most definitely isn't up to the job.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics