Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mososokruppe
    Original poster 1 posts

Out of nowhere all ropes, mushrooms, leaves, etc have become completely invisible. This is game breaking as I can’t use stealth anymore.

PS4 Pro.

Tried everything I could from restarting the entire PS4, fast travel, triggering a cut scene, etc.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@mososokruppe Hello there! I'm sorry to hear this is happening in Valhalla for you! I'd like to know if this issue persists on a different save? Furthermore, it's always a good idea to try completing some quick troubleshooting steps for your platform.

Official Response
  • TheArtist999
    1 posts

@ubiwan I am having the same issue. I cannot do Flying Papers as lots of them require running on ropes which I can’t see. I have done all the troubleshooting suggestions and all of the other suggestions seen after googling the issue but nothing works. This is a game breaker.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@theartist999 My apologies for the delay, and I am so sorry that this is continue to persist after completing those steps! Just to make sure, you are playing on PS4 as well? Also, do you think you could provide a video showing the ropes are invisible? You can post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link here. Also, are the ropes missing or invisible? For example, if you watch a video walkthrough and attempt it with the ropes, can your character walk on the invisible ropes or are the ropes missing entirely? Sorry for all of the questions!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics