Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• samuraiflash
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi, I am not able to enter the cavern. Keep getting blocked by an invisible wall. Any help is appreciated. The only tablet I am yet to get

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@samuraiflash Hello there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and sorry to hear you're running into it. I'd like to see a video of this issue occurring, as well as know what platform you're playing Valhalla on! Please provide me with this information so we can investigate further!

Official Response
  • samuraiflash
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubiwan Hi, I am using Geforce Now on my Microsoft Surface laptop 3 and I wasn't able to add a video as I didn't have the permission to do so

• samuraiflash
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubiwan Hi, I have attached the google drive link with the video. Kindly let me know what to do after you see through it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yS6XmtMZLY0AhSl92f7-p3I6JpLpkG3j/view?usp=drivesdk

• xXrandomkillaXx
    1 posts

@samuraiflash i am also having this same issue i even tryied starting a new game and its still there

• Viking0295
    3 posts

I just encountered this bug as well... unable to enter the cave... how can I solve this?

• Viking0295
    3 posts

I was able to circumvent it by climbing on top of the entrance from the other side and the dropping down

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics