Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Arrowfey
    2 posts

I also have this problem on PC 9900k CPU, Nvidia RTX 2800, 32 GIG HyperX RAM.

It happens even when I completely reload and do the Cent quests over-- it happens in a train, on a plane, in the dark, in a park-- it's driving me insane, Sam I am. Bad flyting, I know lol!

It just sucks to pay this much for what you assume to be a quality game from one of the best companies out there, only to find that they've known about this issue (and many other game-breaking bugs...) FOREVER, and yet haven't fixed it. They just keep pumpin' out the ADD-ONs and other junk without paying attention to existing issues like this one.

Btw I also can't find any kind of repair function to check the file integrity. Anyone know where I would find that tool for this game?

• Arrowfey
    2 posts

@azullfr says:
    "The patch will be avaible (sic) for all platforms at the same time in few days"

Post a link to the source of your info, please? Thanks.

• Doner07
    31 posts

@arrowfey you dont need a source to know that. It was like that in all previous patches so its obvious that this time it will be the same.

• Dragonkid13
    5 posts

@arrowfey I agree we need a link. I won't believe this is actually being addressed until someone from Ubisoft officially acknowledges it.

• azullFR
    559 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    559 posts

@arrowfey
    @Dragonkid13
    Already sourced : with the date and the link .....
    2 post earlier before the one you quoted ....
    Few days meens between 2 or 7 days
    Please note that I never said this bug will be patched

I just say : there is a new patch coming for Valhalla
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88357/unable-to-progress-with-a-brewing-storm-after-waking-up-post-here/9?_=1619053626109

• azullFR
    559 posts

@Arrowfey

will be avaible (sic)

*available. Thanks for giving me the correction... that's so kind 😜

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@azullfr The source is not an official source. Maybe it is leaked information, I don't know. @Ubi-Woofer Do you know something about Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Update 01.021.000? Specially if it fixes the Brewing Storm bug?

• azullFR
    559 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VegasHeart
    35 posts

@frustratedgamer Thanks for the humor man,really needed smthn like this in this thread sometimes 🙂

@azullfr I also saw this tweet,then i found this post on reddit:

Herculianus 1 month ago

On the Ubisoft support megathread for this issue someone recently posted saying that there is an update scheduled in the coming week (they claimed it was “already in the PS5 database) that could possibly fix this problem.

Original post link:https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/m0ce9a/a_brewing_storm_bug_any_fix/gqsv9a3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That post was made,just before update 1.2.0 was released.Then in comments below ppl figure out its not.Seems same story repeats 🙂

Link to that thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/m0ce9a/a_brewing_storm_bug_any_fix/

People just hoping that it will be fixed,so just add some prediction.

• VegasHeart
    35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VegasHeart
    35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    559 posts

@vegasheart

Thanks for these links 🙂

It's because of these kind of things that I said :

Note : Nowhere is said that "A brewing storm" will be patched with this one.

Nice day to you and to all 🙂

• shantanu499
    1 posts

Well guys there is no use sending them messages on Facebook or any other social media they have bot out there which has answered with the same strings for years

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@azullfr Don't worry, I know you didn't say it will fix this particular bug. 😉 I just hope that if a patch is released it will fix it. It literally broke the game.

I might be naive, but let's hope the information is real and it will also fix the bug.

• EpicAar
    25 posts

I really wish JorRaptor spoke out a little more about the issues with the game rather than promoting it. . He has "connections" to info and people with large platforms it would help us all so much. But I also understand the dilemma, why bite the hand that feeds you

• kylieh1206
    1 posts

Just adding to this thread in the hopes adding to numbers gets something done.

a few months now. Completely lost my enthusiasm to play the game. Not a chance I’ll be paying for any add ons etc after this.

Taken my favourite game series and just ruined it.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@kylieh1206 @shantanu499 Try giving it retweet...

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cfcsoccer20
    1 posts

I am running into the same issue. Not going to replay ~65 hours on this & will just wait for a fix. Tried a couple of the non-restart fixes, but no luck. Will just table the game & hopefully not wait another 5 months for a fix...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics