Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@vegasheart Some moderators are happy-banners. 😉

Everything one says about a moderator, if they don't like it... they claim it's a violent/inappropriate comment or you are in violation of Forum Rule number 243245b.

I have already been officially warned for asking a legit question about a phrase that is censored and it is not bad language... just slang. Now I am probably going to be banned.

• guest-87kgFI0u
    1 posts

It's working on my end. I was able to go through the battle with Dag. Did Ubisoft fixed it? I noticex that they decreased the upgrades for my Cloak, Armor and Left hand weapon. I was fully upgraded when I got stuck at A Brewing Storm. Did anybody try going through the mission again?

• gregske_001
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis case file 13384972

• Renz832017
    6 posts

So I guess as long as it's working now everyone is happy. I'm still not happy that it took almost 5 months to fix this bug and for us the ones who had to put up with this bug that couldn't take the game back and get a refund I believe we deserve some kind of compensation for this like a season pass or something we had to put up with this issue for months and finally gets fixed after so many updates and we are supposed to be happy with this well im not I believe we deserve something

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@renz832017 The update didn't fix the bug for everyone. It did fix the game for me, but still ain't happy with Ubisoft. They have already said that if compensation should apply we would be notify... ha!

• missalexhart
    1 posts

I've seen a lot of people having this issue, the "A Brewing Storm" quest bug,where after Eivor goes to sleep, when Eivor wakes up I can't interact with any NPC or do anything at all.

My question is...with this latest patch, did it fix this bug? Because I have nearly 50h of gameplay and I don't really want to start the game from scratch in hopes that the bug.doesnt happen again!

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@missalexhart For the majority it worked like a charm. For some, it did not work. Download it and give it a try.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1333 posts

Hello there,

@VegasHeart - Thank you for the update! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed past "A Brewing Storm." 😄

@guest-87kgFI0u - I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete "A Brewing Storm." I'm sorry to hear that you lost some of your gear upgrades, though. The resources used should have been returned to your inventory to allow you to re-upgrade them again. Can you let me know if this is the case?

@gregske_001 - Thank you for sharing your ticket number with us. I can see that this has been escalated to the dedicated game team for further investigation.

@Renz832017 - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following TU 1.2.1. Any compensation to be offered is the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team only. The player support team has no influence over this decision. If compensation is to be offered to players, this information will be made available on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

@missalexhart - Would you be able to update us to let us know if "A Brewing Storm" has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1? If you're still having trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • liahim13
    17 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Do you have any plans to fix the quest this year for PC?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1333 posts

Hello there @liahim13!

The investigation into "A Brewing Storm" has been reopened, and the development team are looking into these new reports further. At this moment in time, we are unable to provide an ETA for any future updates or fixes. Please be assured that the development team are taking the ongoing reports seriously. Any fix will be for all platforms, not just PC.

Once we have any new information to share from the ongoing investigation, it will be posted within this thread and the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics