Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with this quest.

Are you able to provide any videos demonstrating what happens in your game, so I can pass it onto the team?

Official Response
  • Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-swaggins

I've already talked to Ubisoft support and submitted a video of the problem and system information.
    They told me it was not necessary to post the video to the forum.

Since you're asking for the clip now though: (Apologies for the brightness, it's much brighter for me ingame. The sounds during the gameplay are from Ubisoft support chat)

When you go to sleep in this quest there's supposed to be a cutscene showing a storm and getting challenged by Dag. Instead this happens and Dag becomes an enemy NPC in town.

This problem prevents me from continuing on with the story of the game.

• olmstead88
    2 posts

I also have the same issue it sucks and hopefully it will be patched without me having to restart the whole damn game.

• BeastLocker
    5 posts

Playing on ps4 and I have the same problem, a youtuber played the same quest with no problems at all though

• jensime
    21 posts

Having the same problem, restarting the Xbox and reinstalling the game have had no effect

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@jensime did you update the game?
    i have this problem to

• jensime
    21 posts

@holydudman16 it should be updated yeah

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@jensime so you updated the game and still didn't work??
    please answer

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@beastlocker did you update the game??

• BeastLocker
    5 posts

@holydudman16 i update 2 days ago

• jensime
    21 posts

@holydudman16 yes it's updated

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

My game has done a similar thing, played the cutscene then the game crashed (does this Alot) and when I reloaded the game dag is dead and everyone is standing in a circle around him, no mission markers anymore, no shops or npc are available to speak to and I can't continue at the alliance map, so the game is broken for me at this point can't continue past here and my only other save is in an early mission in cent so I'd have to redo pretty much all that area plus all the side stuff I'd lose

• GrandMasterNort
    1 posts

I'm having a similar issue for this mission on PS4. In the game I got out of bed and talked to Dag but the game crashed before I could complete the mission, now anytime I load the game Dag is still standing outside the longhouse but I can't talk to him and he wont say anything

• flamingclutch55
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue along with corrupt saves. When I sleep, I get a black screen and I wake up and drag is hostile to the clan.

• BenSharples
    2 posts

same issues giving it 24 hours before i refund the game

• GorillaHeadXCVI
    6 posts

I have also found this problem in my game, and my friend has not, I think I have come get this as I have played the good guy role throughout the game and chosen all the good guy options during the quests, but I am not sure and this is the only reason I can think of. // no cutscene after sleeping and dag is hostile to the town outside //
    Xbox

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@gorillaheadxcvi

Is your friend on the same console?

I've also been playing as a 'good guy' in my playthrough.
    The problem seems to persist for me no matter if I do side activities or just only follow the main questline.

Eventually more players will run into this problem when they reach this point in the game. So I hope this gets patched asap so we can all actually continue to enjoy the game.

• SuperJadedTeen
    1 posts

I'm playing the quest "A Brewing Storm" it was working just fine when I first tried but I had to leave fight, so I turned off my xbox. When turning it back on it had spawned me right before the fight and won't let me speak to Dag to initiate the fight. It lets me fast travel and explore but the cutscene thats supposed to play upon approaching Dag does not play.

I really need this fixed, or some kind of refund because it's preventing any more progress.

I am playing on Xbox One.

• Turks22
    1 posts

I am on pc, and I have the same problem, tho it is hilarious watching the whole clan kick the crap out of dag over and over again.

• holydudman16
    33 posts

i have tried literally everything and still doesn't work
    i really had hope for this game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics