Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • chhmo2000
    10 posts

I am downloading the patch now. Does anyone know if this solves the problem? Gonna be so [censored] if it still doesnt work and U have to replay 40+ hours of gameplay....

• Wortham1
    1 posts

@chhmo2000 Doesn't work for me.

• chhmo2000
    10 posts

This quest is still not on the list of known bugs.... so I am a little worried they didnt fix it in this patch, but we will see

• chhmo2000
    10 posts

@wortham1
    Then it prob wont work for anyone... Ubisoft needs to get thei're [censored] together

• TwinCipher
    2 posts

@mv212020 I've just installed the patch and maybe it's only me but the quest is still bugged.

• osmm05
    2 posts

Cant play the A Brewing storm missions anyone who knows how to fix it`?

• frev936
    1 posts

@twincipher same for me

• dam411
    5 posts

Nope, still not working.

• X13_verx
    2 posts

@twincipher can confirm, still bollocksed. FFS

• jensime
    21 posts

The patch did not solve my issues either

• MV212020
    3 posts

Yea lw wanting my money back

• guest-I4LnUaCI
    2 posts

Delete game file (not saves), redownload game and update with patch 1.04, solved it for me (ps4) don't know if it'd work again but once was enough got past it.

• salterq
    3 posts

theres no way theyre gonna fix this. I cant even interact with valka and go to asqard since i never got her quest. nice scam ubi

• andre7227
    1 posts

I believe I found a fix. You'll first need to switch your mission in the quest tab to any other mission other than "A brewing Storm". After that you then have to go back to the main menu, and then load back into the game. There you should then get the cutscene to continue the story.

• Silent_Player69
    1 posts

Dag keeps attacking random npcs in my settlement after I got to sleep and wake up. I know what happens, instead of calling me out he just walks around and starts attacking npcs. I tried fighting him but every time I beat him he gets up at half health and keeps fighting. I tried loading an earlier save but that doesn’t work. Do I have to start all over?(I’m on the Ps5)

• charly_046
    3 posts

Hey Ubisoft solve the Fn issue why dont yoy? It is beyond conteptible how you are treating the gaming customers.
    Please address this in a decent fashion!!

• charly_046
    3 posts

@andre7227 what you mean load back? select one of the saves or just go back to the game ?

• Godlifexxx
    2 posts

Hello, does anyone else have a bug in " a brewing storm" mission? When I go to sleep it only shows black screen and after few seconds a save icon on bottom right. Nothing else is happening. Tried everything from uninstall to second ps4 and nothing helps. Already contacted Ubisoft support but to no avail. I think we need new patch or something like that.

• dereknorman4
    7 posts

@charly_046 he means to choose a different mission in the tracker then exit to the main menu (not the game) by clicking left on d pad while in game menu then hit exit to main menu. After this hit continue from the main menu and load back in. ***notice I have not tried this. I am just clarifying his words. I saw him post somewhere else as well and he was more clear

• dd2324
    1 posts

@dereknorman4
    It did nothing for me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics