Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • chhmo2000
    10 posts

Got the same problem. Been having it for a day now. Tried all of the things above but nothing...

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@chhmo2000

Everyone that has the same problem and reads this. Please reply to this post so it gets bigger and gets noticed faster.

• Nahk1s
    3 posts

Same problem here. Have tried everything there is to fix it. Even tried to pet every animal in my settlement. Hope this will be fixed soon . Didnt pay 60 bucks for this

• chhmo2000
    10 posts

Yes, I was thinking the same! Everyone who experiences this problem should reply!

• DrewDavidNZ
    1 posts

I also had this problem but I've managed to get passed it by loading my passed manual save back to when I arrived at Ravensthorpe to talk to randvi to complete the pledge to cent. After re loading I spoke to randvi and then defeated dag and completed the mission. All I can suggest is going back to an older save and then manual save before you complete the pledge to Cent and go back to that save if the problem occurs.
    I am on ps4 by the way.

Loving the journey thus far but the game is riddled with bugs stopping me from completing many world events, the game is constantly crashing also which is frustrating. I've decided to stop playing Valhalla until ubisoft have resolved all these problems. The game has so much potential and I fear not all these issues will be dealt with quick smart.

• GorillaHeadXCVI
    6 posts

@drewdavidnz lucky for you but I don’t think you are having the same problem as the rest of us? I personally have reloaded to the reporting on cent save now about 50 times , sometimes I even wake up beside the bed on my reporting on cent save which leads to a panic reboot so that it doesn’t fully overwrite this save ,, I have tried doing mysteries to get my gear level passed what it should be and come back I have raided areas 20 levels above mine on Drengr difficulty (awful pain) just to upgrade my village to flawless standard to see if this helps and then saved again outside the hut to try do the reload a save trick another 20 times in a row doing something else and coming back and do the reload again. I tried starting the game again today but I couldn’t go through with it I want to save my second play through for a ng+ where I am a [censored] where I say [censored] Sigurd I will take his crown and his wife,, but the way things are looking I will be lucky to make it to the end of the first play through

• holydudman16
    33 posts

my bug is like this= i sleep in the bed and 10 seconds after that i spawn near the bed standing still
    and its rainy and stormy outside
    dag is on my ship
    i even reloaded my save from before cent and pledged every other regions and still didn't work
    im just so tired of trying and trying to get a result 😔
    its so frustrating i hope one of us finds the problem and tell one another

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@holydudman16 there is no cut scene no dialogue and dag is not there
    i cant do anything not even fast travel

• holydudman16
    33 posts

can someone please explain to me the
    ((reload a save trick))

• GorillaHeadXCVI
    6 posts

@holydudman16 are you familiar with the term flyting?

dudman has said that he is stuck the quest a brewing storm, by the time ubi has finished he shall have a face like young Gorm.

• GorillaHeadXCVI
    6 posts

@holydudman16 reloading the save is where you are saving on reporting on cent before you speak to randvi
    We are in the same boat

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gorillaheadxcvi i dont understand what are you saying

• holydudman16
    33 posts

your first post not the reload a save

• holydudman16
    33 posts

forget about it i understand now what were you saying

is your game updated?????

• GorillaHeadXCVI
    6 posts

@holydudman16 it is not why? Did they fix? I give up until they fix

• Aimless007_
    2 posts

The cut scene after you go to sleep doesn’t play and just spawns you in the longhouse not being able to interact with anything. Unable to continue with story.
    For the quest a brewing storm.

• salterq
    3 posts

got the same issue. After going to sleep the cutscene just doesnt trigger and dag is not there at all cant even find him on my ship.

• holydudman16
    33 posts

whenever a new update came please tell us in this chat

• Benndugan1234
    2 posts

Any chance of getting this sorted on Xbox one it been 4 day’s still no fix

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@benndugan1234 unfortunately no

Suggested topics

Community details

Users