Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • guest-bvBPQo9P
    5 posts

Im starting to think ubisoft and ac dev team worked on the johnson and johnson vaccine

• guest-bvBPQo9P
    5 posts

Have you ever bought a big bag of chips? Then when you open it, 60% of the bag is just air. Thats because ubisoft produced it.

• LinesChen
    3 posts

@ubi斯瓦金斯Avar wakes up like this. There's no animation. Dagger doesn't show upundefined

• LinesChen
    3 posts

@felinegnat22228 I have tried to change the gender,it didnt work.

• LinesChen
    3 posts

@cnseref
    I got you bro,I've been playing for 80 hours

• ACCT_00071651
    1 posts

nella missione una tempesta in arrivo , dopo essere andato a dormire, sparisce il segnalino missione e tutto è bloccato è una merda e ancora non lo aggiustano

in a storm brewing, after going to sleep, the mission marker disappears and everything is stuck and they still don't fix it

• negatives1996
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    20 posts

First playthrough. Stavanger flyter came down flying out of the sky dead. Then I hit the brewing storm bug. Level 409 200 hours in. So I bit the bullet and started again. Did only main missions and got past brewing storm. But then all my saves got corrupted. After 90 minutes of uninstalling and downloading. Got them back. But now in lunden the musicians don’t spawn. What does ubisoft except me to do start new games until all the stars allien and I can get a 100% I paid 90 euros for this game. At what point is this just a giant fu to the player. (Lv 205 60 hours)

• guest-bvBPQo9P
    5 posts

@victoruchiha82 why would they go through the trouble of paying people to test the game, when you can pay them to test it.

• victoruchiha82
    20 posts

@guest-bvbpqo9p haha so true. Still what info player already given them and still they can figure something out. Maybe start looking for a new job

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

Guys, we have to watch our language or else we will be sanctioned! I have been told to be patient and keep waiting!

We've been waiting for almost 5 months but HEY can't you wait a few more months?!

• Alalkamey
    3 posts

I am unable to complete this quest as there's no object @support
    Assasin creed Valhalla

• Alalkamey
    3 posts

Unable to complete the quest as it doesn't have object

• victoruchiha82
    20 posts

@docholliday182 I get the languages against the customer service guys. Does poor guys are just thrown to the wolves haha. But a what point does a project manager feel shame about his creation? They are working on a dlc meanwhile the base game doesn’t work for half the people.

• Dragonkid13
    5 posts

Just encountered this bug yesterday. Almost 70 hours in and lv 235. Ubisoft support has completely blocked me out of requesting live chat help even thought I've been 100% professional in my messages, and hasn't responded to my latest support question to speak with a person and be elevated to a manager. I also bought the gold pass and they won't refund me despite being on a timer. I am so upset, this game is unplayable. Has anyone tried *anything* that has worked?

• Dragonkid13
    5 posts

@ubikoreanbbq What is "soon" it's been 5+ months, we want a timeline. This game is broken, unplayable- I have a season pass and can't use it. My time is, quite literally, money. We deserve details about what is happening.

• Dragonkid13
    5 posts

@maxxsinner Having the same issue with support, submitted a ticket and as soon as they figured out this was the issue I was having they shut down live chat and are refusing to answer my ticket regarding *only* this game. If you get info about the class action let me know. I will be heavily involved.

• Dragonkid13
    5 posts

@epicaar any update on the class action? I want in.

• EpicAar
    25 posts

@guest-7dgpz73w The lawyers I was talking with were apparently a sham. Take money and then even if they delivered results we'd see none of it. I was trying to think of other ways about it, unless someone knows better lawyers, like a petition. Post it up in all the threads but we'd need to have a common agenda. Like... delay DLC until main questline bugs are fixed, Ubishop points, or what people here in this forum deemed acceptable as reparations. So if most people are on board maybe we can get this going and post to socials and each thread/forum.

• guest-VaMVJN3Z
    2 posts

Helloooo i just joined this group of people. Can't believe that after so many months this bug is still unfixed. I'm so frustrated

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics