Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@gingerface642

I've now upgraded everything except for the fowl farm. Still can't get it to work.
    Guess I have to wait for Ubisoft to do something. Whenever that may be.

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

That sucks, there really shouldn't be glitches that bad in a big title like this, you'd think Ubisoft would actually play test and work out big issues like this before releasing

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@bensharples that worked for you?

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gingerface642 can you exactly say how many houses were left or what did you build past level5

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

Only things that I have left to build are
    Fowl farm and Mayda's house and the further upgrades on cattle and grain there's one other house too but I've not unlocked the possibility to build it
    Last thing I built before the mission was museum

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gingerface642 thanks
    but it didn't work

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

@holydudman16 have you started the in dreams quest, just thought maybe you need to have started that aswell, I've played the first mission in that quest line
    Don't know if it would affect it though since it's a different storyline completely

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gingerface642 yup i completed all of it

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gingerface642 the settlement is a little over level5
    and still nothing

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

@holydudman16 oh ok, I'm trying to think of anything that might make a difference
    Only other things I can are just trivial stuff like hair etc but I really can't see that affecting it
    Maybe try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but that might end up a huge waste of time if it ends up the same

• holydudman16
    33 posts

its so frustrating

the dude that said ((you have to upgrade a little bit for your settlement)) are you sure we are not wasting time??

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gingerface642 already did it yesterday

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@gingerface642 i hope you enjoyed beating the [censored] out of dag 🙂

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@holydudman16

Honestly waiting for Ubisoft right now is probably the best option.
    Hoping to get the game to work by doing all kinds of random stuff has such a low chance of success.
    Returning to early saves, dream quests, upgrading village, changing armor, hair and graphical settings didn't do anything for me.

I just want to kill Dag and make sure he actually stays dead so I can progress the story. The longer I actually spend trying to get it to work only makes me more frustrated it's still not working.

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@justus1302 but there are people that had the same problem like us but they did something and it worked

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

Aw damn, I'm pretty stumped for ideas
    It seems the only people that will be able to sort it are Ubisoft and I don't see that being very quick
    Dag certainly deserved it after all the crap he's putting everyone through

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@gingerface642

Dag has died a thousand deaths in my game so I'd say he's certainly going through some kind of hell for what he's doing to my game.
    I'll keep trying to randomly get the cutscene to play but I don't imagine I'll actually succeed at this point. Maybe we just need to get lucky once.

• actionpackdude
    4 posts

Been keeping an eye on this thread hoping someone found a solution, cause this is a really annoying problem. Why can’t he just stay dead?

In all seriousness, thanks for anyone who offered a solution.

• Gingerface642
    13 posts

I think that might be the only way, Leave the game for a week or so until Ubisoft get it patched
    Sucks though, especially if it was a preorder

• chhmo2000
    10 posts

Got the same problem. Been having it for a day now. Tried all of the things above but nothing...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics