Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Minden1759
    4 posts

@jcar4327 no nothing works ubisoft said they aware and working on a fix

• H.SoloShotFirst
    10 posts

@tempete0390 it is, but what else can we do? ;_;

• Workfuturs
    1 posts

Well, still not working even with the update, well played ubisoft

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts

Confirmed. 9 Gb of nothing, but the cat population does seem improved!

• evaneon33
    3 posts

THIS STUPID GAME STILL NOT WORKING. UBISFOT WHAT DOES IT MEAN! SIX MOUNTH LATER, WHY ARE DONT REPAIR THIS BUG? I HATE YOU UBISOFT.

• liahim13
    25 posts

@Ubisoft When are you going to fix the game?

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts

Does anyone know how to load early saves on PS5? I see some are in the cloud, but I've tried so many things to fix this that I can only go back to 70 hrs and the Cent quest is complete.

• madalinus
    4 posts

I just want to say this! Whoever is responsible ( production, management and development) should resign, and never work in gaming industry ever again! Incompetent assholes, just resign man, I am not even going to ask all of you to apologise man, just go and never ever work in this industry.

• Newbie_neil91
    6 posts

@tony-mahony thank you mate I will contact PlayStation now, definitely not replaying the story after 68 hours. The story was lame up until this point and I don't fancy getting this bug again.

Literally I'm just going back to finish Odyssey.

What a waste, ubisoft are the worst,

• AlphaGoose46219
    155 posts

@madalinus Im glad they work in the gaming industry and not in a hospital or something!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread to share your experiences and feedback with us. I would like to confirm that "A Brewing Storm" was not included in TU 1.2.0, as the development team are still looking into this quest. They are currently planning to fix this issue in a future update.

I know that you would like more definite dates on when this issue is to be resolved. Please note that we are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs when there are none. Once we have more information about this update, this will be shared within the thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@evaneon33 - We have only confirmed that it would be resolved in a future update:

The development team hopes to resolve this issue in a future update.

This is still the case. Once we have more information about this future update, it will be shared within this thread. I apologise for any confusion caused.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • madalinus
    4 posts

@alphagoose46219 yeah, I guess you are right about that

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts
    @ubi-borealis Please note that we are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs when there are none.

Forgive me. It just might be how this is written... on the one hand you are saying this will be fixed in the future, but today you don't know what the problem is to even begin to estimate when people can use what they have bought in good faith?

I think to calm the 'brewing storm' that might be heading ubisoft's way it might help to offer suggestions on how to avoid this, once the developers do know the cause, if your customers would like to restart the game?

As others have repeated stated, this isn't an inconvenience, it is a completely game breaking bug which prevents anything progressing and has been known about for near-on 5 months!

There is reputation damage from inconvenient bugs, but selling a product which doesn't work is a whole new level which I don't think ubisoft quite understand!

• Ubi-Borealis

I apologise for any confusion caused by that statement, @Tony-Mahony. Allow me to try and clarify that statement a bit further.

The development team has confirmed that they aim to resolve this issue in a future update. At this moment in time, we cannot provide an ETA for when this update will be released and made available to players, as this specific information has not been confirmed by the development team.

Additionally, we do not have any details for a specific "cause" confirmed by the development team. We would be unable to speculate on whether there is a specific cause that prevents a player from proceeding in "A Brewing Storm," as this information is not available for us to share.

Once we know more about an update for "A Brewing Storm," we will share it with you all in this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Fraggass
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Might be time for the dev team to put some more effort in then (this issue has been known for 5 months...). People have sent save file's, video file's, shared information on what might cause the bug and the dev team has no idea what the cause might be? Can we at least get some quick fix that just flags this quest as completed so we can continue playing the game. At this point I don't really care what this quest looks like anymore.

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm still a little confused. By 'we' do you mean ubisoft as a whole don't know, or the developers haven't told the customer-facing roles?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Fraggass - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding "A Brewing Storm." I am happy to share that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update. We are incredibly grateful for all the reports, videos and save files that have been shared with us, as these have been very helpful throughout the investigation. Once we have more information to share about this update, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Tony-Mahony - When I say "we," I am referring to the player support team (such as myself). I apologise for any confusion caused by this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • IIxDeJaVuII
    1 posts

I have got upto A brewing storm on assasins creed Valhalla and when I go to my rest room and goto sleep on my bed, when I awake and go outside where Dag is meant to be he is not there and the game won't let me interact with anyone or let me closer another mission. It means I am unable to.progess any further in the game. An update came out today 16/03/21 and was hoping it would fix this bug but from what I can see in the notes this is not one that has been fixed even though I've read through the forum and seen this has been an issue since launch

• guest-hhAsvoTR
    12 posts

So, pretty plausible that we will miss out on Ostara event because of this... cool, cool

• Orinaius
    4 posts

Saw this article about the bug hope more mainstream outlets will talk about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/03/16/ac-valhalla-bug/

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics