Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • tempete0390
    53 posts

@thewarriorrules I'm at the point of doing this now too. I'm level 324 and I spent my whole session last night running all over the world collecting every key I could find with the occasional mystery thrown in so that "when" (IF) this gets fixed I don't have to screw around finding keys before opening chests. It's boring. For extra fun I have a blue screen crash on my PS4 if I get on my horse in Ravensthorpe and for extra, extra fun downgrade gear recovers 0 resources now too since the update. Yay.

• Year2buyAc2552
    9 posts

I was gifted this game. Normally wait a full year before buying ubisoft titles. ALL suggested fixes attempted. Bug likely more wide spread than first reported. Friends playing Valhalla have progressed into the same issue.

• Gostely
    1 posts

The bug will surely be fixed in the new Assassins Creed 😉

• sowerofhate
    4 posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/gadgets-tech/video-games-consoles/assassins-creed-valhalla-bug-update-b1818143.html%3famp

Another one 👍. Copy paste from Washington Post, but it's spreading. I sent a message to IGN, Gaming Bible and PC Gamer, hopefully they will look into it. If they are not sitting in Ubisoft pocket of course 🙄

• Dustpan87
    3 posts

@sowerofhate I’ve been encouraging JorRaptor on Twitter to put out a YouTube video. He’ll make videos about store items not working properly so you would think he’d want to bring light to a bug that completely breaks the game for people.

• slawek1988pl
    1 posts

ahh... after 78h same problem on ps5.... THANK YOU UBI GREETINGS FROM POLAND!!!!!!!!!!

• chachalote
    2 posts

So I had the bug at around 70h of gameplay. For more than a week I have been watching this forum in search for a solution and waiting on the 1.2.0 patch to see if it would get fixed. No luck. After all of this I decided to start over, only doing the story missions until I got to the brewing storm mission. And after 16h of a new playthrough I got no bug and managed to finish the mission. My village is level 3 and I didn't talk to valka, she is still waiting at the docks. I will now have to redo all the other stuff. Kinda sucks but at least, I don't have the bug anymore.

• Strongman77
    7 posts
  • Strongman77
    7 posts
  • VegasHeart
    35 posts
    @tempete0390: I would be deliriously happy if it would just fill my screen with the text "Send Dag to Valhalla Yes or No" with no cutscenes or anything else and let me continue.

Absolutely agree,its simple and no need to wait half year for fix.But its dammit Bugisoft instead of fixing main bugs they just did some minor fixes and add new content.

@Gr8ful_Deed  No fix promised for the next one. But hey, I hear there’s there’s now more cats!

Man this is epic 😄 totally made my day 🙂

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts

@chachalote I'm trying the same thing, except I've helped valker move her stuff in, but not done anything else with her.

Only about 7 hours in though

• VegasHeart
    35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Maddox64
    10 posts

I have said it in the thread about the bug in the Lost Glory quest (also unresolved since release), this is unacceptable. They introduced River Raids and the latest patch notes list 32 bullet points worth of bug fixes for that mode. Imagine how many of the broken quests they might have been able to fix if they had delayed implementing River Raids and introducing more issues into a game where the devs already could not fix quest bugs in a timely manner.

I feel for the support staff. I worked IT Support for 25 years. They are literally the messengers, saying what they are told to say in regards to these bugs. But statements like "they aim to resolve this issue in a future update." is just vague and simply meant to appease. Future update could be next month, it could be December. Many though will always assume it means the next patch and will be disappointed.

My ire is towards whoever is deciding where the devs spend their time. Introducing new modes (River Raids) and features (transmog), which will inevitably have their own bugs, before fixing game breaking bugs in the main quest line is unacceptable.

• Orinaius
    4 posts

@sowerofhate Thats great I am going to tweet this story to Ubisoft and hope others news will write

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/03/16/ac-valhalla-bug/

• P4rsec
    1 posts

As others here said, this is absolutely unacceptable, 5 months without a proper answer or a fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is not a minor bug or something aesthethic, this is a game breaking one, and should be top priority!!!
    It would be as simple as to add a bypass to the cutscene, it's like an hour of work at most, and in the meantime you ubisoft can work on a more complete fix.
    But no, they keep adding armors, weapons, birds and the like, for money, and just keep telling send us your files, we are working to solve, we will fix it one day, and so on.
    I've read everything, they will not refund anyone, hiding behind their policy and laws, and I can sure tell you all we will never get this fix, or any workaround, so go sell your glitched game asap before its value reaches ground level, and when in the future you want to buy an ubi game, think again, until at least 1 year worth of fixes has passed...

• guest-Ull8oqDV
    1 posts

This is a joke should sort your heads out Ubisoft new update today still not working this glitch not being fixed has anyone got refunded feels like complete waste of money faulty goods DO NOT purchase anyone wanting to buy this game joekkkkkk!

• tempete0390
    53 posts

@sowerofhate I tweeted at Erik Kain and Paul Tassi from Forbes about it with the hashtags but I don't really expect anything of it. It was free to try though.

• tempete0390
    53 posts

@chachalote Ugh. The thought of doing this is brutal but I guess it's my next step. Running around doing sidequests and dumb [censored] then sending Eivor to try her nap before I go to bed hoping it will somehow just work this time isn't doing me any favors

• tempete0390
    53 posts

@vegasheart Responsible cat owners don't leave SO MANY cats just locked outside in the rain for 5 months. You've shown your true colors, Ubisoft.

• GoastPickle
    1 posts

Same exact game breaking issue for me. Dont have it in me to restart if there's a chance it will happena again

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics