Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@benndugan1234 unfortunately no

• holydudman16
    33 posts

aftar you sleep in the (a brewing storm) mission the cutscene does not trigger just the weather changes its been 5 days and i cannot continue the main mission
    i tried everything
    there are a lot of people like me that have this problem
    please fix
    we cannot do anything

• jensime
    21 posts

Just updated to xbox series one x and it's still happening

Also updated my buildings past level 5 as another suggested and tried going back to manual saves as yet another suggested. Neither worked.

Would like to see ubisoft add this to the known bugs list

• ReAlSlIMVaDaR89
    1 posts

Mine also started the fight with dag and nearly finished it then I blue screened near to end then I load bk up and its just everybody stood at bottom of his bed with no storm no npcs no randvi in her quarters just drag stood outside long house with no option to interact with anything or anyone frustrating coz cannot beat the game without doing this quest

• holydudman16
    33 posts

did you guys did the wolf companion quest with the kid or dident do it??

because the videos that I've seen on YouTube shows that there are not any wolf near bed

• jensime
    21 posts

I don't think I've done that quest

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@jensime thank god
    because i was going back to my oldest save and undo the challenge

• actionpackdude
    4 posts

What wolf companion quest?

• holydudman16
    33 posts

@actionpackdude there is a boy in your settlement in the longhouse if you speek to him and after doing what he ask you will get a skill that when ever you want a white wolf attacks your enemies

• actionpackdude
    4 posts

@holydudman16
    Yeah, I didn't know that existed. I didn't do that quest and I'm having the issue, so we're in the same boat.

• CizumYT
    1 posts

Hey everyone , As I was playing Ac Valhalla nothing was out of the ordinary. I had just finished the cent arc and came back to Randvi. Then I started the fight with Dag I defeated him as the cutscene starts I get a error screen on ps4. I quickly started the game again and came back to a circle of people and Dag on the floor. I can carry him but nothing else and I can't communicate with anyone who is a part of the circle, can I get some help.

• holydudman16
    33 posts

did you guys updated the game on 11 November

• guest-aX97FpCF
    1 posts

i just got to this part today and the game crashed during the cutscene after you fight dag. After I loaded it up, he was just laying there and everyone was still standing in a circle around him. I could pick him up and carry him wherever and also leave but I can’t continue the story anymore. I’m going to do the cent missions again and save before to see if I can just keep trying to make it through the cutscene. Hopefully that works and that this gets fixed in a future update since my game is pretty much broken 80 something hours in -.-

• BeastLocker
    5 posts

@cizumyt yes its a bug that happened to me and a lot of people as well. Still waiting on the patch from ubisoft

• BeastLocker
    5 posts

@guest-ax97fpcf the only thing we can do is wait for a patch

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hi there! I'm sorry that you are unable to interact with Dag. I can certainly forward this on to the development team, however it may be quicker for you personally to do those 2 hours again. I am sorry for any disappointment caused by this!

Official Response
  • jensime
    21 posts

Bump
    Ubisoft mods needs to come back in and address this

• chhmo2000
    10 posts

Actually makes me [censored] that they haven’t done anything yet. Im at the point where I want a refund, because I did not get what I paid for.

• chhmo2000
    10 posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/reported-issue-megathreads-please-check-here-if-a-thread-exists-for-your-issue?lang=en-US

HOW IS IT NOT ON THE LIST OF BUGS!! UBISOFT, YALL REALLY DESTROYING YALL OWN GAME!!! NEVER PLAYED A GAME THIS BROKEN, AND THAT SAYS ALOT COMING FROM A FIFA-PLAYER!!!

• BeastLocker
    5 posts

@bluebuddha7414 I have the same issue on ps4 and I am waiting for a patch for 5 solid days now

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics