Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fonz313313
    2 posts

Just out of curiosity, how many other people who have encountered the bug had "alone time" with the girl from the hunting lodge first?
    The reason I ask is that for me the problem occurs during the quest when I go to bed (wake up to a storm, no cut scene etc) and I'm wondering if the fact that I've had previous cut scenes in the bedroom is somehow causing the brewing storm cut scene not to trigger.
    I could be completely wrong here, but just thought it would be worthwhile knowing if other people that have the issue had done the same thing.
    Cheers

• tempete0390
    52 posts

@smokenoakum657 When I did my game restart I thought the graveyard might be a problem too so I tried not building Svend's shop but it didn't matter. He still died before I got to Brewing Storm and then Randvi told me to talk to Tove. So I just built the tattoo shop. It ended up kicking my settlement up to 4 but I was still able to get the Dag fight to trigger.

I still think Basim is part of the issue. Every time he is around the game gets buggy as [censored] even after Brewing Storm. Last night when I did the siege of Portcestre, everything got glitchy and weird every time he popped up. Nothing broke but there was a minor treasure bug I worked around. Basim kept screaming "if I take one more hit I'll fall" over and over but he was fine. I stopped running over to check on him after the third time.

• tempete0390
    52 posts

@fonz313313 I had no romance with Petra when I encountered the bug.

• Fonz313313
    2 posts

@tempete0390 well, that rules out my theory then. thanks for letting me know.

• darthhexus
    1 posts

@maxxsinner I totally agree, enough is enough

• martintovara
    2 posts

Same issue here - Dag doesn't appear after waking up. It happened to me yesterday after 50+ hours of gameplay and I didn't even know about this bug. I really hope they'll release a new update with fix soon.

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts

Fun Fact: 1000 posts (excluding the ones the mods have deleted, as they feel offended that people are standing up for their rights) now make this the highest thread/post volume that remains unresolved.

Gratz all !!

• FelineGnat22228
    1 posts

Out of interest, is anyone with this issue playing as the female character?

I Restarted today with the intention of only doing the main story missions to see if that works. It's a great game and don't mind doing it all again.

Anyway when I restarted I wondered if the gender of the character had anything to do with it.

Another thought. Has everyone got the white wolf as a pet? I noticed that he greeted the Wolf as he went to bed but it was cut short. Then he greeted the Wolf again as he woke without the cut scene. Cue bug??

• martintovara
    2 posts

@felinegnat22228 Yes, I am playing as female character (no white wolf). I have tried to load my manual savegame in middle of Cent main questline, I have completed questline once again today and still got this glitch, so I am waiting for patch before next progress.

• Zorovichinski
    10 posts

This is unbelievable...!!! - I have been communicating, regarding this broken game (i.e. 'consumer product') with Ubisoft's official support route (via their 'Case' system) and after finally asking for info on using their official complaints procedure, guess what? - they've now washed their hands of this by asking me to post into these forums. HOW ON EARTH IS THEIR OFFICIAL SUPPORT ROUTE SO INCOMPETENT?

Good grief, as well as repeating my request there, I guess I'll follow their ridiculous 'due process' and ask it here...

...kindly provide me - and everyone else here - with EXACT information on how to make an official complaint.

• Redbeard_730
    1 posts

It's the middle of April and this bug still exists. I have 50 hours in this save and I'm not going to go back and replay hours and hours of content because you developers still haven't fixed a major game-breaking bug like this. We paid for this game and this is simply unacceptable. I completed "In Dreams" before Cent, I did all of the troubleshooting steps listed, I reinstalled, I went back and played through the Cent arc TWO TIMES and it's still happening. This is major [censored] at its finest, and you guys are just saying "we can't reproduce the bug on our end". Users sent save files and videos and all kinds of information for you, and still there is no solution. Wasted time on a terrible dev team. You people are what's wrong with new games, [censored] like this. Fix it. We paid for this game and can't actually play what we paid for.

• Rigger100472
    5 posts

I've just come across this. Loaded a save game before cent but still occurred. What's the concensus? I saw an earlier post which said they'd restarted the game and not done any side quests and it was fine. Anyone else found this?

• maxxsinner
    26 posts

@rigger100472 - Mixed outcomes from what I have seen on here and reddit. Some get through and others don't. From all the reading I have done, the only commonality between players was that when upgrading the Seer's tent, the "In Dream's" quest didn't trigger. But that could be just co-incidence.

• DanK_42
    7 posts

Ubisoft is on a roll with this. Now they delay the big DLC that was expected this month? LOL can't make this up. I hope they delayed that so they can patch this. I can assure you no one on here will be buying any DLC until we can play again.

• Zorovichinski
    10 posts

@dank_42 Exactly. I'd strongly recommend folk don't give them encouragement to delay these fixes by purchasing any DLC. Unfortunately, there are serious issues with their QA methods.

• tempete0390
    52 posts

Is this good news or bad new for Brewing Storm club? I actually just can't tell anymore.

https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/assassins-creed-valhallas-first-expansion-is-delayed-by-a-couple-of-weeks/

• tempete0390
    52 posts

@rigger100472 It worked for me and several others here. Main rules: grind mainquest only, no sidequests, settlement 3, don't build Valka's hut. If you want to try I'll give you the long version.

• Renz832017
    6 posts

I think ubisoft should give people like us something for the inconvenience like season pass or something we have not been able to pass this mission since pretty much the release of the game and I see it's not fair that they pushed out so many updates and patches and non to fix our issue

• Rigger100472
    5 posts

@tempete0390 I've read posts on this thread that you HAVE to build valkas hut to get the cut scene to work. So if I don't need to build the Hut does the settlement still need to be lvl 3?

• Renz832017
    6 posts

@tempete0390 I didn't build her hut I just left her at the dock and yes the village should be at 3 and no side quest done and it should work

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics