Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@renz832017 The update didn't fix the bug for everyone. It did fix the game for me, but still ain't happy with Ubisoft. They have already said that if compensation should apply we would be notify... ha!

• missalexhart
    1 posts

I've seen a lot of people having this issue, the "A Brewing Storm" quest bug,where after Eivor goes to sleep, when Eivor wakes up I can't interact with any NPC or do anything at all.

My question is...with this latest patch, did it fix this bug? Because I have nearly 50h of gameplay and I don't really want to start the game from scratch in hopes that the bug.doesnt happen again!

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@missalexhart For the majority it worked like a charm. For some, it did not work. Download it and give it a try.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts

Hello there,

@VegasHeart - Thank you for the update! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed past "A Brewing Storm." 😄

@guest-87kgFI0u - I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete "A Brewing Storm." I'm sorry to hear that you lost some of your gear upgrades, though. The resources used should have been returned to your inventory to allow you to re-upgrade them again. Can you let me know if this is the case?

@gregske_001 - Thank you for sharing your ticket number with us. I can see that this has been escalated to the dedicated game team for further investigation.

@Renz832017 - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following TU 1.2.1. Any compensation to be offered is the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team only. The player support team has no influence over this decision. If compensation is to be offered to players, this information will be made available on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

@missalexhart - Would you be able to update us to let us know if "A Brewing Storm" has been resolved for you following TU 1.2.1? If you're still having trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • liahim13
    23 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Do you have any plans to fix the quest this year for PC?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @liahim13!

The investigation into "A Brewing Storm" has been reopened, and the development team are looking into these new reports further. At this moment in time, we are unable to provide an ETA for any future updates or fixes. Please be assured that the development team are taking the ongoing reports seriously. Any fix will be for all platforms, not just PC.

Once we have any new information to share from the ongoing investigation, it will be posted within this thread and the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • liahim13
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis What is going on Ubisoft? The bug still hasn't been fixed after the new game update !!! You refused to fix it and to refund the game. Are you happy that you stole my money ? Trash company.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @liahim13,

The development team are still investigating "A Brewing Storm" following reports that the issue persists for players after the release of TU 1.2.1. No new title updates have yet been released following TU 1.2.1, which is why this issue has not been addressed.

Are you referring to the release of "The Wrath of the Druids?" Please note that this release was not a title update, so no fixes were included alongside its release. I apologise for any confusion caused.

Once we have more information to share from the investigation into "A Brewing Storm," it will be shared within this thread.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • liahim13
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis I started a new game. Now the quest "A Cruel Destiny" is bugged and the game always freezes and crashes. Progress cannot be made. I am done with Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering issues in "A Cruel Destiny," @liahim13. Could you please start a new thread about this issue, so we can investigate this further. This will prevent us from going off topic within this thread about "A Brewing Storm."

When opening a new thread, please include as much information as possible about the issue you're encountering. If you're receiving any error codes when the crashes occur, please share these as well.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • liahim13
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis Game - uninstalled.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear this, @liahim13. If you re-install the game and require any further support, please don't hesitate to reach out to us 🙂

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    24 posts

Congratulations to Ubisoft for hitting the 6 month mark!
    And considering how dead this thread has become, I am betting there is no point in checking for updates.

From and including: Friday, 13 November 2020
    To and including: Wednesday, 19 May 2021

Result: 188 days

It is 188 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
    Or 6 months, 7 days including the end date.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @maxxsinner,

You're welcome to reach out for an investigation status update at any time. Currently, we have no new updates to share from the reopened investigation following reports the issue still persisted for some players after TU 1.2.1. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Once we have any new information to share from the development team regarding "A Brewing Storm," these will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • liahim13
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis Please inform them to give priority to this problem. It exists from the release of the game. Thank you.

• Ubi-Borealis

Please note that the player support team have no influence over the priority of an investigation, @liahim13. I would like to assure you that we are regularly checking in with the development team for any new information from the investigation. Once we have any further updates, these will be shared within the forums.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • liahim13
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis Is the bug going to be fixed in the next update ?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @liahim13!

The development team are still investigating "A Brewing Storm" further, and they have not confirmed if this issue will be addressed in the next update. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum, as all fixes to be included in the next Title Update will be shared here via patch notes.

Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, such as news of a fix, this will be shared within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • donnydillweed
    2 posts

@epicaar if something happens with this I'm in. I'll boycot whatever I need to to make these fools pay attention. This game is absolute nonsense. I have nothing but problems with it.

• donnydillweed
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis what about all the problems with the rest of the game? Even if you fix this problem, when are you going to address the hundreds of others? For example, the absolutely abysmal movement mechanics. It's like playing the first game all over again. How can one get stuck on a wall that doesn't exist? This game from base to top is some of the sloppiest coding I have ever seen. I can give you a massive list of problems if you like, they are endless for me and I REFUSE to replay anything, just because you guys couldn't be bothered to take the time to do this game right in the first place. I have been loyal to this series from day one and now you guys don't seem to give two flying f***s about whether this game is playable. Games get more expensive every year and yet somehow now they are also getting worse. Where is all of our money going if not to properly produce games? Some shady [censored] [censored] that is.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics