Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • jensime
    21 posts

Finally got a response from ubisoft

They said I should try it on another console, or maybe the copy is broken. I told them I DID try it on another console (upgraded to the new xbox series a few days in) and that it's as digital copy, so it's back in their court. I already told them that before they responded (in my original complaint) so I'm sure they didnt actually read my complaint

• Payam_ace
    3 posts

@zlarches03 same here, when cyberpunk got delayed I also convinced myself I'll finish AC before the release but apparently that's not gonna happen. Also fyi similar bug again happened twice already in further missions and I had to go to my previous saves again and sometimes that trick also doesn't work, this is just crazy! Do they read these comments or test their game? 😡

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@jensime

Because I'm also trying to finish this game before cyberpunk comes out I restarted the entire game. I haven't yet reached this quest, but it solved some other issues I had.
    (Like not being able to enter Asgard because I missed the Valka luggage quest.)

I made this topic on the 12th, a mod asked for information n the 14th.We got no reply from any mod since. They've basically ignored this thread AND my personal support ticket for 10 days now.
    This issue also still not being acknowledged in the "Reported issue megathreads" is insane to me. How does none see this thread? This is a main story quest.

• FiremanScott6
    1 posts

@ubi-spud
    So this is your answer? Youve sold and distributed a defective product and have now answer? Well i have the answer. Im disputing the payment with my financial institution. I bet when they give me the money back youll be willing to discuss the issue. This is completely unacceptable.

• Melloowitsj
    3 posts

I tried to upgrade a building for the fun of it, after that it loaded in the cutscene! Try building something in your settlement!

• SainDeco
    1 posts

I have encountered a glitch in the mission Brewing Storm that prevents me from continuing and is separate from a similar glitch in the same mission discussed elsewhere in the forum. After fighting Dag, my game crashed during the cutscene and booted me to the PS Home Screen, as happens every few hours with this game. When I reloaded, I am in Ravensthorpe standing over Dag’s body with the entire village standing around. The mission remains active but there are no objectives, and I cannot speak with any of the other villagers to advance other quests. Furthermore, when I attempt to load earlier auto saves I just end up in the exact same place, even auto saves from before I began the mission. The game the overwrites those saves, so those are gone.

• guest-I4LnUaCI
    2 posts

Just got to this part of the game and am having the same issue. Managed to get it to work once through some sort of miracle but got the blue screen of disappointment shortly after. If I have to restart the game again for this bull**** then I'll be requesting money back.

• Nahk1s
    3 posts

@Justus1302 Maybe i have this issue aswell with Valka and Asgard. Havent been able to interact with her at this point where im stuck (brewing storm).

• zlarches03
    4 posts

@nahk1s Yeah I think I may have it too, do you know at what point you should be able to go to Asgard? Im at the brewing storm part which I can't pass. Maybe there is a link between the two not working? Who knows, Ubisoft doesn't.

• guest-MBM9k7SK
    2 posts

I have the same issue... After speaking with Randvi I wake up to the storm, don't get called out by Dag, and instead find him fighting villagers. No matter how many times I kill him he revives at half strength... Can't do anything else in the game now... Hey Ubisoft!!! Maybe spend a little less time virtue signaling about how many different gender identifications work on your game, and spend a little more time making sure the @##@@@$%^$&&$%!!!#$$# game works!

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@guest-mbm9k7sk

Valka enters Ravensthorpe when it reaches lvl 3, you'll get a quest in which you need to carry her luggage to her home. After this quest you'll get the quest 'In dreams' which is the Asgard storyline.
    I restarted the game and made it a point to actively look for this quest in my current playthrough.
    I don't quite remember what I did the first time around, probably continued on with the story once I got lvl 3 Ravensthorpe. And didn't look for Valka. Which definitely bugged Asgard out and maybe Brewing storm as well?

I'll probably reach the Dag challenge point in the next couple days again, I'll let you know if I pass it this time around.

• goonta53207
    1 posts

Glad I’m not the only one having this issue . Fix this Ubisoft !!

• dirtehscandi
    1 posts

Following completing the Cent story arc, reporting back to Randvi, and resting in my bed, I’m unable to trigger a cutscene causing the game to be stuck while fighting Dag. Even once his health bar is completely gone he just gets back up after about fifteen seconds and the mission doesn’t complete. 

I have tried to reload a save, exit out of the game, fast travel in before going to rest, turning the PS4 off then back on, etc., and at this point I don’t know what to do.

• Mijakee
    1 posts

I've seen a few large threads regarding this issue, but for whatever reason it hasn't been acknowledged by Ubisoft.
    I've put in support tickets and still have had no response.

After finishing "Reporting on Cent" and speaking to Randvi, I sleep in my bed and wake up with no quest objective, I walk outside as you should to speak to Dag and progress the quest yet there's no cut scene and he is just running around cutting people down in my settlement. Even if I kill him, he gets back up and continues to attack everyone.

I have 30+ hours roughly on my current save, and have restarted a new one sitting at around 10 hours only for that to bug on Jorvik and unable to select a new location on the Alliance Table.
    Refund ticket is looking likely if I have to restart for a THIRD time.

• jensime
    21 posts

Wait I ALSO didn't do the valka/asgard quest. I knew she showed up but I didn't go visit her. I just discovered this quest watching my partners playthrough.

Did anybody do the asgard quest and still get the brewing Storm issue?

• Broadpup
    2 posts

I did the fight with dag and then played for like 4 hours. Completed so many missions. Got so much loot. Killed three legendary animals. The game must have autosaved 1000 times. In the middle of the raid on Fulke way later in the game and the game bugs out sends me to the xbox menu. I restart and push continue and I'm back at the fight with dag. I lost so much progress. Extremely bummed. Anyone else have a similar problem?

• guest-2tPKPjSF
    1 posts

@jensime Yes, I started the Asgard quest and then came back to England. Brewing storm bug still has me stuck. I can’t progress on the main story. 65 hours into the game.

• jensime
    21 posts
    @jensime Yes, I started the Asgard quest and then came back to England. Brewing storm bug still has me stuck. I can’t progress on the main story. 65 hours into the game.

Darn thought I was on to something lol. I guess that's a separate bug, because I didn't talk to Valka before upgrading her building and now I can't talk to her at all.

• Justus1302
    Original poster 17 posts

@justus1302

Well I've finally managed to kill Dag. It took me 13 days and restarting the entire game.
    This time around the quest worked as it should. Ravensthorpe wasn't that upgraded, around level 4.
    I made sure I did the Valka luggage quest and the quest in which you get the Wolf companion ability. I've also finished the first chapter of Asgard.

None of you will be happy to restart the game, but we also have no idea if Ubisoft is going to patch this issue or when. We also don't know if restarting actually works a 100% of the time.
    I myself am finally past this point in the game and will now continue with the story.

Good luck to anyone else experiencing this bug.

• Melloowitsj
    3 posts

Upgrade a building in your settlement, it's what I did and it triggered the mission to load for me.

Hope it works, please let me know if it did!
    Can't hurt to try!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics