Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@azullfr The source is not an official source. Maybe it is leaked information, I don't know. @Ubi-Woofer Do you know something about Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Update 01.021.000? Specially if it fixes the Brewing Storm bug?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'm happy to share that the development team deployed a fix for "A Brewing Storm" in TU 1.3.1. This issue should now be resolved.

If you are still unable to progress in "A Brewing Storm" after waking up, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to progress in the fight with Dag.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1024 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VegasHeart
    39 posts

@frustratedgamer Thanks for the humor man,really needed smthn like this in this thread sometimes 🙂

@azullfr I also saw this tweet,then i found this post on reddit:

Herculianus 1 month ago

On the Ubisoft support megathread for this issue someone recently posted saying that there is an update scheduled in the coming week (they claimed it was “already in the PS5 database) that could possibly fix this problem.

Original post link:https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/m0ce9a/a_brewing_storm_bug_any_fix/gqsv9a3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That post was made,just before update 1.2.0 was released.Then in comments below ppl figure out its not.Seems same story repeats 🙂

Link to that thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/m0ce9a/a_brewing_storm_bug_any_fix/

People just hoping that it will be fixed,so just add some prediction.

• VegasHeart
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VegasHeart
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    1024 posts

@vegasheart

Thanks for these links 🙂

It's because of these kind of things that I said :

Note : Nowhere is said that "A brewing storm" will be patched with this one.

Nice day to you and to all 🙂

• shantanu499
    1 posts

Well guys there is no use sending them messages on Facebook or any other social media they have bot out there which has answered with the same strings for years

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@azullfr Don't worry, I know you didn't say it will fix this particular bug. 😉 I just hope that if a patch is released it will fix it. It literally broke the game.

I might be naive, but let's hope the information is real and it will also fix the bug.

• EpicAar
    25 posts

I really wish JorRaptor spoke out a little more about the issues with the game rather than promoting it. . He has "connections" to info and people with large platforms it would help us all so much. But I also understand the dilemma, why bite the hand that feeds you

• kylieh1206
    1 posts

Just adding to this thread in the hopes adding to numbers gets something done.

a few months now. Completely lost my enthusiasm to play the game. Not a chance I’ll be paying for any add ons etc after this.

Taken my favourite game series and just ruined it.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@kylieh1206 @shantanu499 Try giving it retweet...

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cfcsoccer20
    1 posts

I am running into the same issue. Not going to replay ~65 hours on this & will just wait for a fix. Tried a couple of the non-restart fixes, but no luck. Will just table the game & hopefully not wait another 5 months for a fix...

• Tony-Mahony-
    16 posts

@cfcsoccer20 hello, welcome to the club. Ubisoft work on a first come first served basis. You are number 1,348,836 in the queue.

We are currently working on future expansions to increase ubisoft income.

Please hold the line, we will get to you shortly.

• guest-Ak5HJqPp
    1 posts

A brewing storm still doesn't work, you go to sleep and Dag isn't there, you can't talk to anyone can't fast travel.. Fix this please no one can progress

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

@tony-mahony I am coming to the idea that this is new approach in making money in the video game industry. First you release half-ready game that buys some gamers' attention. Then you block them all with a game breaking bug, put them into half a year frustration and in the end come up with another DLC you had to buy to fix the bug and unblock the storyline. And repeat it again, again and again. Regular money milking show ... 🙂

• abomns
    1 posts

I played the game in PC and seems a lot of player have the same bug in all platforms yet there is no update to fix this bug

• puddles23
    1 posts

A brewing storm quest has not worked for a month now any fix?

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

And here come the bans.
    undefined

Wish I could have seen the original post before it was adjusted by the overlords.

undefined

November 17th 2020 - 23rd April 2021.

157 Days since this bug was raised.

Alternative time units

157 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 13,564,800 seconds
    • 226,080 minutes
    • 3768 hours
    • 157 days
    • 22 weeks and 3 days
    • 43.01% of a common year (365 days)

Beyond pathetic Ubisoft.

• Amboahaolo
    8 posts

I noticed that too, and it got me curious. What did this guy say to get banned? I didn't find any of his posts offensive enough to deserve such harsh punishment. Did he initiate a private chat session with one of the support team members and insulted them, or did I miss something?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics