Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@maxxsinner You are not alone. 😉

• maxinthemix
    7 posts

@epicaar Yes, the wording makes it likely that some of us won't benefit from the solution. I'm afraid it might depend on when you have saved the game, i.e. whether (1) you have a save game from before pledging to Cent (which I don't), or (2) you have a save game after completing Cent but before reporting to Randvi (which I also don't), or (3) you have a save game after reporting to Randvi but before going to bed (which I do), or (4) you only have a save game after waking up to a dark and stormy Ravensthorpe and being unable to interact with anyone. I do hope the solution they found covers the first three instances (i.e. after you go to bed the cut-scene with Dag triggers), while I think a solution for the fourth case (you already woke up and Dag was not there to fight you) might be more tricky.

• maxinthemix
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@maxinthemix Let's hope for the best! After all... Ubisoft is behind the game!

• Alalkamey
    3 posts

I am unable to complete the quest
    no quest object and Dag is not appearing I hope I am not going to wait 3 or 6 months like I have seen most of players comments

• Feudo88
    4 posts

me too. i can't continue the mission brewing storm, because Dag never appear and i can't use any of rapid trip, I can only trip with my horse relsoving mysteries or discovering treasure . And the storm is everywhere and never stopping. I can't do any mission anymore.

• Feudo88
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Feudo88
    4 posts

@alalkamey ps5 or ps4?

• Feudo88
    4 posts

me too. i can't continue the mission brewing storm, because Dag never appear and i can't use any of rapid trip, I can only trip with my horse relsoving mysteries or discovering treasure . And the storm is everywhere and never stopping. I can't do any mission anymore.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@feudo88 There's an update coming out next which SUPPOSEDLY will fix the bug. No need to cross our fingers... after all Ubisoft is behind the game... if the fix works we can thank them for working so hard for almost 5 months for fixing a breaking game bug. 😉

• Cristi351
    10 posts

The same problem at me , i see now why i must to let it go ubisoft
    first time i see a lot of bugs , crashing and more now is unable to pass my story 80 hours playn and stop on Brewing Storm !
    afther 6 months this game was relased how is possibile to have this huge issue and no fixed ! what i m reading to start again the game from beggining i think is outrageous

What is the solution to do , we have a forum but nobody from support answer what we must to do ?

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

@cristi351 Modern video games industry does not sell games anymore. It turns to be too expensive to build new games, as all the time you need to beat the history and invest more and more. Instead all video games producers sell the “expectation” about a future game. It is similar to option futures. So you pay them in a hope that the game you like is going to be good and bugless. But ... this is a pure gambling 😉

• Cristi351
    10 posts

@guest-lukezodb I play and i own every AC from AC2 till Now i'm useit to see bugs and issues but like now ..
    And i see devs is unhappy with customers frustration ... ussualy i buy everytime ultimate edition like this one 140 euro for beeing stuck in game .. and wait to resolve the issue ..
    Now i try a diferent save before Cent to see if i can jump that bug ...
    :))

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

@maxinthemix Something whispers “you will need to start it over from scratch”. I’d better wait couple of years, after the next game in from AC series to make sure ALL bugs are fixed prior to playing. Unless I will be able to resume from my latest save, AC Valhalla is done deal for me. Glad I bought it with good discount.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@guest-lukezodb Funny and sad at the same time! I have the same feeling. Hopefully we are both wrong.

• frizelle1980
    1 posts

I've got exactly the same issue now in APRIL, 6 months on!!! I did the " In dreams " quest that people say gives issues that lead into this, even did the second Asgard/jotunheim questline, after completing all Cent quests I head to Randvi and get sent to bed. I awake to a storm in camp, unable to interact with NPC's, no sign of DAG anywhere! I even headed back to Cent from a previous save and did it all again to try again......same outcome!!! Ubisoft...any signs of a fix before the next ASSASSINS CREED game hits shelves?

• delslady
    1 posts

I'm stuck here as well. I've tried everything that was suggested except for building something in my settlement. My settlement is level 5 and I've completed both segments in Asgard. As soon as I can I'll try to upgrade and see if that works. However I have 106 hours into this game and power 330. I don't want to restart.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@frizelle1980 Supposedly, a fix will be released next week and it supposedly fix the bug. That's all we, forum members, know.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@cristi351 Just in case... you should keep that save before Cent just in case you need it when you install the update. Nobody knows if the update is going to work nor how it is going to work.

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

@docholliday182 Yeah, there is zero trust into Ubisoft’s actions now. Modern global corporations have completely forgot about any reputation. The stock exchange has replaced regular customers. Release the ... “raw stake”, collect money from pre-orders or early sales, invest into own stocks buy back, push own stocks up, move on and carry off. Customers? Nobody cares. I wish we could drop their stocks value to negative. That the only thing that works to push them back on the ground and start paying a little attention to the .., “products” they make.

Suggested Topics