ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello all!

Following my previous update, I would like to share the patch notes for TU 1.2.1 with you all. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "A Brewing Storm" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still unable to start the fight with Dag

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

@EpicAar - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding the Dev Blog. I'm afraid we would be unable to speculate on the development process, or on what caused this issue to happen in-game. If we have any more information to share regarding future developer posts, we'll be sure to let you all know within the forums. Rest assured that the development team intends to fix all instances of this issue with TU 1.2.1. If the issue persists for players following the update, we will escalate this for further investigation.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis Let's hope it fixes the bug... otherwise, with all due respect, this will be Ubisoft's biggest failure... bigger than CD Projekt with CyberPunk 2077.

• gg_Gatsby
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for the update, just to confirm, the patch will allow players to carry on from previous save files?

• EpicAar
    25 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks boss.

• Cristi351
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Finally a good news !!

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@gg_gatsby Tomorrow you and all of us will know.

• Buraticles
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Buraticles
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis After waiting for months!!!! FINALLYYY I CAN FINISH THE WHOLE GAME!!! 😄 😄 😄

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@buraticles Let us wait for the update to see if it fixes the bug first...

• h1ck0k
    4 posts

Hello, after waking up in A Brewing Storm no cutscene will be triggered and I'm basically stuck.
    It appears this bug has been there for MONTHS, and it's a game-breaking bug, since I can't progress with the main story.

Is it any workaround/fix for this, or will I be unable to complete the game? This is frankly unacceptable.
    Please let me know.

• Houmann16
    1 posts

@h1ck0k What update are you running?

it should be 1.2.1

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@gg_Gatsby - We haven't been told that a new save file will be required, as this would have been shared in the patch notes. You should be able to continue from your current save file, based on the information that has been made available.

@h1ck0k - "A Brewing Storm" is due to be fixed today following the deployment of TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • oracleoftruth
    6 posts

Anyone seeing the update yet?
    Nothing yet in UK on PS4 pro.

• tyler8314
    3 posts

@oracleoftruth
    I don't, it should hopefully be here soon though. (Playing on PC in Canada)

Edit: Mine just started downloading

• oracleoftruth
    6 posts

UPDATE: patch Is now downloading.....

• h1ck0k
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis It looks like nothing has changed.
    Anyway I just uninstalled the game and I'm reinstalling it now. I'll keep you posted.

• FrustratedGamer
    28 posts

Well this is strange. The save I had retained is gone - I'm back to 'A Bloody Welcome' in Cent (where you meet Fulke after she had killed the Abbot).

Hoofbeats glitch is fixed, thank goodness! Gunnar still threatening me though lol. I'll play through and see what happens...

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for your prompt updates, @h1ck0k & @FrustratedGamer!

If you're still unable to proceed with "A Brewing Storm," please don't hesitate to update us in this thread so we can investigate. Please include a video as well, as this will be useful for the development team.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • DanK_42
    7 posts

Downloaded the update and the cut scene triggered immediately. Will let you know how it plays out in the hour. I am at work so had to pause it until after this meeting.

• FrustratedGamer
    28 posts

It's fixed.

I restarted a month ago and successfully avoided the bug. I've still got the original save. Just loaded it after the update, finished the Cent arc and headed back to Ravensthorpe to trigger 'A Brewing Storm' ... Cut scene and duel loaded fine - no apparent glitches. All prior attempts from this save point before the latest update resulted in the bug.

Hopefully everyone else has the same outcome!

(I'm just glad to have the hoofbeat sounds back!)

Well, that's that then.

Suggested Topics