ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Thank you for confirming that the issue has been resolved for you both, @DanK_42 & @FrustratedGamer! 😄

If anyone is still encountering trouble in "A Brewing Storm," please don't hesitate to update us.

Official Response
  • tyler8314
    3 posts

The patch works for me too. I just loaded it up right after Reporting on Cent and went to sleep.

• Amboahaolo
    8 posts

O.M.G!!! It worked!!! Thank you so much for fixing it!!! I missed Eivor. 😊

• MagPawLoki
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis I kindly inform that "A Brewing Storm" is not working after update 😞
    it is whole the time same situation, no possibility to talk to others and no possibility to do anything.
    Hope someday it will start working. I have 217h in game and i cant wait when i will go further with main story.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @MagPawLoki!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to proceed in "A Brewing Storm." Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed. You can view this information in the bottom-right corner of the main game menu.
    • You're unable to proceed with the duel with Dag after waking up.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Cristi351
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis All is oke i have save on Reporting on cent , save work and patch work GJ UbiSoft !

• GoreDDO
    3 posts

Allright, rushed home, got the patch downloaded, and voila it works again!

At least i only had to suffer from the bug for 14 days, i still feel sorry for those, who had to wait 5+ months..

And no matter how the long the bug been its the game, and no matter how long its been affecting people, i still think that some sort om compensation would be in its right place!

• MagPawLoki
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for your answer.

I checked everything again, the update is done. I want to do quest "A Brewing Storm" but unfortunately it doesn't work.

I did a PS4 restarted and the game too and nothing.

After the third such reboot, it magically started working.

Thank you all very much and I hope there will be no more problems 🙂

Have great day !

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

Can someone please report if this title update fixes the issue for PS4 users? I have a save right before reporting to about the Cent.

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

@magpawloki So that all PS4 users have to restart the console three times after the update, right?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating me, @MagPawLoki! I'm glad to hear you've been able to proceed in "A Brewing Storm!"

Thank you for letting me know the issue has also been resolved for you, @Cristi351 & @GoreDDO.

This title update should resolve the issue on PS4 as well, @guest-lUKEzoDb! It's for all platforms. Could you please download TU 1.2.1 and check if the issue has been resolved for you too?

Please note that any compensation offered will be at the discretion of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team. The player support team has no influence over this decision. If compensation is offered to players, you will be notified via our official platforms or by in-game notifications.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-xY1FRyzS
    2 posts

Any ideas when the mission A Brewing on AC Valhalla will be fixed ?

• guest-VaMVJN3Z
    2 posts

FINALLY! i have been waiting for this so long. This Journey has been hard.

• liahim13
    26 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I am on PC with the new update. Again the quest is NOT working. No duel is triggered when I wake up, when I kill him he resurrects after a few seconds and can't be killed.

• LastAssault
    1 posts

I am on ps5 and can finally proceed with a brewing storm.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @liahim13!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to proceed with "A Brewing Storm." Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed. You can view this information in the bottom-right corner of the main game menu.
    • You're unable to proceed with the duel with Dag after waking up.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-8P2txVjf
    2 posts

Patch successful here. Yay. Glad I didn't have to wait nearly six months like some.

• R.Schwara1
    4 posts

@guest-8p2txvjf Did it work, brewing storm?

• stoneshabad
    5 posts

I'm not sure which save it was that loaded but it was the cut scene as soon as game continued. No loss of progression. Was a bit rusty in fight with Dag but was able to dodge until I figured it out. Past Brewing Storm at last. Bit dulled by time away.

• Cristi351
    10 posts

@r-schwara1 yes now is fixed and u can pass

Suggested Topics