Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-lUKEzoDb
    10 posts

@magpawloki So that all PS4 users have to restart the console three times after the update, right?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for updating me, @MagPawLoki! I'm glad to hear you've been able to proceed in "A Brewing Storm!"

Thank you for letting me know the issue has also been resolved for you, @Cristi351 & @GoreDDO.

This title update should resolve the issue on PS4 as well, @guest-lUKEzoDb! It's for all platforms. Could you please download TU 1.2.1 and check if the issue has been resolved for you too?

Please note that any compensation offered will be at the discretion of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team. The player support team has no influence over this decision. If compensation is offered to players, you will be notified via our official platforms or by in-game notifications.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-xY1FRyzS
    2 posts

Any ideas when the mission A Brewing on AC Valhalla will be fixed ?

• guest-VaMVJN3Z
    2 posts

FINALLY! i have been waiting for this so long. This Journey has been hard.

• liahim13
    26 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I am on PC with the new update. Again the quest is NOT working. No duel is triggered when I wake up, when I kill him he resurrects after a few seconds and can't be killed.

• LastAssault
    1 posts

I am on ps5 and can finally proceed with a brewing storm.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @liahim13!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to proceed with "A Brewing Storm." Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed. You can view this information in the bottom-right corner of the main game menu.
    • You're unable to proceed with the duel with Dag after waking up.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-8P2txVjf
    2 posts

Patch successful here. Yay. Glad I didn't have to wait nearly six months like some.

• R.Schwara1
    4 posts

@guest-8p2txvjf Did it work, brewing storm?

• stoneshabad
    5 posts

I'm not sure which save it was that loaded but it was the cut scene as soon as game continued. No loss of progression. Was a bit rusty in fight with Dag but was able to dodge until I figured it out. Past Brewing Storm at last. Bit dulled by time away.

• Cristi351
    10 posts

@r-schwara1 yes now is fixed and u can pass

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@ubi-borealis Worked here. Unfortunately, I cannot say thanks. I refuse to thank a team of people who took almost half a year to fix a bug that broke the game. I am glad that it was resolved so I can continue playing.

My thanks goes to the rest of my fellow forum members who posted on this thread. They kept posting, tweeting and retweeting our discontent with the lack of solution and communication from Ubisoft and we finally achieved our goal.

Hopefully we have all learnt a valuable lesson. Don't buy another Ubisoft game until you do a thorough research regarding bugs, specially bugs that breaks the game.

Mods, while we all understand rules are meant to be followed... when I buy a game I want it to be free of bugs or at least not with a bug that breaks it. So instead of warning us or banning us, you should had been more contemplative of our situation. It is called empathy.

I didn't curse nor said anything bad against anyone. So if I am banned... it will be a pretty unfair ban.

• R.Schwara1
    4 posts

@cristi351 Yup! Mine finished downloading and it worked immediately. I also notice my frame rates returned to normal and I haven't had a crash which has been happening the past few days.

So I have to give Ubisoft a big thank you for sure!

• maxinthemix
    7 posts

@docholliday182 I totally agree with you - a lot of bad blood could have been avoided here and on other communication channels if our postings would have been taken seriously. Anyways, as a first step towards reconciliation I still say: thank you, Ubisoft (which implies: yes, the update finally solved the problem)! Maybe you can improve your information flows towards your customers in the future, so that you avoid unnecessary frustration. A few weeks ago I would have immediately bought "Wrath of the Druids" upon its release, but after stumbling across the Brewing Storm bug and especially the way you (Ubisoft) have been dealing with it I'm not so sure anymore ...

• dam411
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello, it is still not working on my PC, here are my saves : https://file.io/38unFoKIiWrY
    Here the video :

I am disappointed, it's been 5 months.

• SmokeNOakum657
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis I am sorry I won't bother. Six months you can't fix one bug. I will want a refund.

• Wumme
    3 posts

Is there anyone who could confirm, that the patch will work with a savegame which is starting between speaking to Randvi (and starting "a brewing storm") and going to bed (with no cutscene)?
    I don't have an older savegame, but the patch isn't working 😓

Still no cutscene, still hard to find Dag, still unable to kill him, still no possibility to speak to other NPC's.

Frustrating!

PS: yes Patch 1.2.1. is installed

undefined

• maxinthemix
    7 posts

@wumme yes, I can confirm that it worked for me with exactly this game status (save game after reporting back to Randvi from Cent but before going to bed). Not sure if that is relevant, but I didn't have "brewing storm" as the active quest when going to bed, i.e. I had another quest (one of the river raids) active in the save game and I didn't change the quest but simply loaded my save and went to bed. The cut scene then triggered, with Dag calling me outside to face him (I only switched to the "brewing storm" quest before leaving the longhouse to talk to him).

PS: I'm playing on PS4, with language changed from German to English (as I prefer the original speakers)

• Bionor
    3 posts

Worked fine on my end(PC). Clicked Continue and it went straight to waking up and into the Dag cutscene.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics