Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• johnnybangbang
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I am still having the same issue after downloading the latest update on april 27th. All of my autosave files are after sleeping, so I can not initiate the cutscene anymore. Please Help!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'm happy to share that the development team deployed a fix for "A Brewing Storm" in TU 1.3.1. This issue should now be resolved.

If you are still unable to progress in "A Brewing Storm" after waking up, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to progress in the fight with Dag.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jambarron
    3 posts

I can confirm that the patch has worked for me.

Although it took me a while to remember how to play after 2 months away, i am happily pillaging my way around the uk again.

Thanks

• GraylySquirrel
    2 posts

Fix works for me. Save from right before before I talked to Randvi. On PC.

Still, it took way to long. Barely remembered the controls when I went back in. I'm putting this one back on the shelf. Going to pass on purchasing the season pass or DLC until it goes on sale down the road. Having plenty of fun playing Odyssey which I picked up on sale. Complete game, all DLC, and in a non-broken state.

If Ubisoft wants me to pay full retail at launch, they need to do better. Not putting up with this again.

• skyhawg
    10 posts

@graylysquirrel Thats funny.... Dag almost kicked my butt because I forgot the controls too, didn't realize how much I used dodge....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.2.1. Following reports that the issue still persists for some players, the development team has reopened the investigation into "A Brewing Storm." If you are still affected by this issue, please don't hesitate to share this information with us so we can pass on your report to the development team.

If you play on PC/PS4, please would you be able to open a support ticket and submit your save file for further investigation. Once you've opened a support ticket, please share the ticket number with us within this thread so we can ensure these are passed to the development team for a closer look.

@skyhawg - I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved, and that you're able to proceed past "A Brewing Storm." Thanks for updating us!

@Reyfaure25 & @johnnybangbang - I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you, and that you're unable to trigger the duel with Dag. The development team have been notified that this issue persists for some players, and are investigating further.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts

@ubi-borealis - Ever get that feeling of de ja vu?
    Can't make this stuff up....
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @maxxsinner!

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble opening a support ticket. I've opened up one for you manually. If you login to the Support website and click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner, go to "My Cases" and you'll find your support ticket (14608122).

Please update this support ticket with a copy of your save file as soon as you're able to. Thanks!

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts

@ubi-borealis - Thank you. It is disappointing that it required direct intervention for me to be able to submit my files after 5 months, but your assistance is appreciated none the less. Save game files and video link submitted as requested.

Hope it helps the dev team work out what is causing this bug for me and the others that are still stuck.
    And I sincerely hope now that many of the other people affected are now able to move on, that this doesn't end up with this bug being put to the way side. But considering how long it took to get to this point, I won't get my hopes up.

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to update your support ticket for us, @maxxsinner. I've now passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look. Rest assured that the investigation has been reopened into "A Brewing Storm" to find out why the issue still persists for some of our players. I apologise for any disappointment that's been caused.

As soon as we have any new updates from the development team, we'll reach out within this thread.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • dam411
    6 posts

Case file 14608593

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@maxxsinner I am truly sorry you are still experiencing the bug. I am on a PS5. Are the people still affected by the bug playing it on a PC?

• LordBaldor
    3 posts

Wow...The patch fixed my issue. I have been able to finally finish the quest!!!! Thanks for saving my 100+ hours already in the game!!!!!

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

@docholliday182 Cheers Doc. Only thing that I have seen on reddit and here that's common is that A Seer's Solace Quest didn't trigger way back near the start of the game. Not sure about it being platform dependent.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@maxxsinner Hopefully, they'll fix it soon... I know that it won't have many repercussion now since it has been fixed for at least most of the people that were affected by it.

@Ubi-Borealis What are the chances these guys will get a fix soon? They have already waited 5 months for a fix and when it comes out it doesn't work. I think the company should be honest with them. Having them wait another 5 or 6 months doesn't seem fair at all.

• VegasHeart
    39 posts

@maxxsinner Thanks for the screens,now i can add this to my story 🙂 Oh u can see original post i just made some screenshoots.

@Amboahaolo I noticed that too, and it got me curious. What did this guy say to get banned? I didn't find any of his posts offensive enough to deserve such harsh punishment. Did he initiate a private chat session with one of the support team members and insulted them, or did I miss something?

I was banned for discussing piracy.Now if u want to know how i "discussed it" i was added some reply from reddit where someone made a comparision how game work(not licenced version ofc)and added some mine thoughts about what i know(only 2 sentence).I also said that im not supporting this its just the fact that we have.The rest post was about group petition,but Ubi happy they find a reason to delete it(or i give them).Thats it.
    If u want more details or u want to see screens ask me in PM.

What can I say guilty-yes,worth a ban not fully agree.
    When i posted a video with all bugs including fishing bug into connected to that thread,my video was called offtopic,but when someone posts their pocket stremers video its ok,they wont touch it.
    Now look here:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88357/unable-to-progress-with-a-brewing-storm-after-waking-up-post-here/164#
    If my was called offtopic this one should be removed too!Lets the justice will be the same for everyone.Because this can be called offtopic too(mentioned video).
    Lets see if this post survive 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@dam411 - Thank you for opening a support ticket! I can see that your report has been forwarded to the development team.

@LordBaldor - I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you, and that you've been able to proceed past "A Brewing Storm!" Thanks for updating us 🙂

@DocHolliday182 - I would be unable to speculate on an ETA for a fix at this moment in time. The investigation into "A Brewing Storm" has been reopened, and the videos/saves that have been submitted following TU 1.2.1 have been passed on to be included in this. As soon as we have any new updates to share from the investigation, we will share these in this thread.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • VegasHeart
    39 posts

After update i passed this bug from first attempt.My saves was just before reporting to Randvi and its worked.Mine side quests was already compleated so i dont have any other bugs.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@vegasheart Some moderators are happy-banners. 😉

Everything one says about a moderator, if they don't like it... they claim it's a violent/inappropriate comment or you are in violation of Forum Rule number 243245b.

I have already been officially warned for asking a legit question about a phrase that is censored and it is not bad language... just slang. Now I am probably going to be banned.

• guest-87kgFI0u
    1 posts

It's working on my end. I was able to go through the battle with Dag. Did Ubisoft fixed it? I noticex that they decreased the upgrades for my Cloak, Armor and Left hand weapon. I was fully upgraded when I got stuck at A Brewing Storm. Did anybody try going through the mission again?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics