Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @liahim13!

The development team are still investigating "A Brewing Storm" further, and they have not confirmed if this issue will be addressed in the next update. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum, as all fixes to be included in the next Title Update will be shared here via patch notes.

Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, such as news of a fix, this will be shared within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'm happy to share that the development team deployed a fix for "A Brewing Storm" in TU 1.3.1. This issue should now be resolved.

If you are still unable to progress in "A Brewing Storm" after waking up, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to progress in the fight with Dag.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • donnydillweed
    2 posts

@epicaar if something happens with this I'm in. I'll boycot whatever I need to to make these fools pay attention. This game is absolute nonsense. I have nothing but problems with it.

• donnydillweed
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis what about all the problems with the rest of the game? Even if you fix this problem, when are you going to address the hundreds of others? For example, the absolutely abysmal movement mechanics. It's like playing the first game all over again. How can one get stuck on a wall that doesn't exist? This game from base to top is some of the sloppiest coding I have ever seen. I can give you a massive list of problems if you like, they are endless for me and I REFUSE to replay anything, just because you guys couldn't be bothered to take the time to do this game right in the first place. I have been loyal to this series from day one and now you guys don't seem to give two flying f***s about whether this game is playable. Games get more expensive every year and yet somehow now they are also getting worse. Where is all of our money going if not to properly produce games? Some shady [censored] [censored] that is.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @donnydillweed,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered problems during your experience of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

As I am not a member of the development team, I would be unable to speculate on the progress of ongoing investigations, and for when fixes are to be deployed. We are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none.

If you are encountering a different issue to being unable to progress in "A Brewing Storm," I would suggest checking the Megathread list to see if there is an ongoing thread for the issues you're encountering. We can investigate your reports separately and keep this thread on topic. If you're unable to find a thread for the issue you're encountering, please feel free to start a new thread with as much information as possible.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis When are they going to inform you about the bug? It is known since November, 2020. It is not from yesterday.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

Daily missing a lot. Jomsviking still resets, I’ve had my bonus content downloaded god knows how many times. I thought we where getting more updates from Ubisoft.

@victoruchiha82 core stat “dlc 1 Ireland’s saga doesn’t drop(dlc 100% complete). For some reason when you walk to gravel it sticks to you the whole time. In hamtuncire you still get the skull outfit from a mission even if you complet the game.

@liahim13 had the same problem. Brewing storm bug and Norway flyter dropt dead out of the sky. Started a new game because it was taking forever. And missions that worked glitched in the new game

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@liahim13 - I would be unable to speculate on when the development team will have an update to share with us regarding the investigation into "A Brewing Storm." Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share with you, this will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@victoruchiha82 - Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering additional issues in-game. I suggest checking our our Megathread list, as there are some ongoing threads following some of the issues you have mentioned in your posts (such as the Jomsviking resetting and the Bonus Content pop-ups).

If you are unable to find a thread for the issue you're encountering, I would recommend opening a new thread so we can investigate further. This will prevent us from going off topic in this thread about "A Brewing Storm."

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • dam411
    6 posts

Hello, just to inform that I have tested again and the issue still occurs after the update.
    I know this bug was not in the change-log anyway but still it could have been an update problem.
    So for anyone who was wondering there is no point to update your game right now if you have encountered this issue.

• liahim13
    26 posts

@dam411 It is now obvious that they are not going to fix the problem. 7 months were more than enough. Trash company , they even refused to refund the game.

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

From and including: Friday, 13 November 2020
    To and including: Thursday, 17 June 2021

Result: 217 days

It is 217 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
    Or 7 months, 5 days including the end date.

Should someone contact Guinness cause this has to be a world record.
    Yep - still not fixed here either.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the release of TU 1.2.2. The development team are still investigating what could potentially be causing the issue with "A Brewing Storm" to persist for some players following the fix that was released in TU 1.2.1. This is why no fix was deployed in TU 1.2.2. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this.

We don't yet have any new information to share from the re-opened investigation. As soon as we have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation, they will be posted within the forums.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts

Thank you Ubi-Borealis. Rest assured that I feel no disappointment that the issue was not rectified in this update.
    Not even the slightest amount of shock that the crack team of investigators haven't found a solution.
    No expectations = zero disappointment

In fact I find it quite humorous. It's like an on going joke.

You and I will be on a first name basis by the time this is fixed. If I live that long.

• liahim13
    26 posts

The bug is still "under investigation" which means that a fix won't be released in the next summer patch (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-june-18?lang=en-US). What a trash company !!!

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

@liahim13 I have no doubt that this bug will be go unfixed well into 2022. To describe Ubisoft as pathetic is understating just how bad the company has become.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@maxxsinner you’re still stuck un brewing storm? Damn! Challenges are a bug fest. New update corrupts players progress. Ubisoft has some explaining to do

• Dartanian12
    1 posts

I'm stuck on a mission A brewing strom, i'm waiting for the Dag to come to me, it's been 7 months now and the mission still doesn't work. Good Job. Great Fun.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "A Brewing Storm," and for sharing your feedback regarding this quest and the ongoing investigation. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still encountering trouble with this quest following the release of TU 1.2.1, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this.

Rest assured that the development team are still investigating this issue further. We are regularly checking in on the investigation, and we have forwarded all reports that have been shared with us for use in the reopened investigation. We have also shared your feedback with the dedicated teams.

Please note that the player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to. This information will be shared within this thread, or within the News & Announcements forum.

I welcome you to continue sharing your experiences and feedback regarding "A Brewing Storm" within this thread. The player support team will continue working with you all to try and get this issue resolved. 

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts
    Hello there,

Hi @Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "A Brewing Storm,"

Not being able to play a game I paid good money I guess could be called an experience, but ...

and for sharing your feedback regarding this quest and the ongoing investigation. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still encountering trouble with this quest following the release of TU 1.2.1,

Not having any trouble really. Game doesn't work. Starting to think it's by design.

and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this.

I am sure you must be distraught with grief. I am sorry Ubisoft put you in this position.

Rest assured that the development team are still investigating this issue further. We are regularly checking in on the investigation, and we have forwarded all reports that have been shared with us for use in the reopened investigation. We have also shared your feedback with the dedicated teams.

Oh thank god. I will sleep better tonight knowing this.

Please note that the player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none.

No ETA's. Gotcha. Not entirely shocked. Haven't been let down there.

Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to. This information will be shared within this thread, or within the News & Announcements forum.

I will dread the day I have no longer have a need to reply on this forum. Tears will be shed. Tears.

I welcome you to continue sharing your experiences and feedback regarding "A Brewing Storm" within this thread. The player support team will continue working with you all to try and get this issue resolved. 

Rest assured I will continue to post.

Thank you 🙂

Thank Ubisoft for their incredible incompetence and apathy to their customer base.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics