Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lizaprecious
    1 posts

Having this issue on Xbox One.

Wasn’t offered the Valka quests and now the cutscene with Dag will not trigger. I’ve tried going back to an earlier save to see if I can trigger In Dreams but Valka won’t even talk to me!

I’m 50 hours in but haven’t been able to progress since November 22nd (when this glitched first appeared for me). Please can you provide a fix for this? I was really enjoying the game and I’m now losing hope with everyday that passes without a solution.

• RentotheA
    2 posts

@ubikoality I've been experiencing the same issue since November and am still unable to progress, even after the most recent update. I tried to access the link with the troubleshooting steps that you mentioned but was sent to a general page. Can you please resend the link?

• RentotheA
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I'm experiencing the same issue and unable to progress once I go to sleep once speaking to Randvi.

• pearapple30
    2 posts

@actionpackdude there’s no boy in my longhouse

• dereknorman4
    7 posts

@lizaprecious don’t even bother. Same thing happened to me like a week before you and I waited till January and still no progress. I just restarted and did the valka quest line. The ubi devs are ridiculous and it feels like they just aren’t doing anything. Regardless I restarted and took the L but at least I’m back to where I am. I had about 45+ hours when it glitched

• jws1878-1953
    7 posts

Same here. The cut-scene after i slept won´t start. Furthermore I am unable to interact with the seer. The seer is not tagged als a NPC when using odins sights. has anyone of you also the problem with the seer: i read somewhree that this seem to be linked.

• jws1878-1953
    7 posts

@dereknorman4 I am not able to interact with the seer, even if I load a save from before the Caent arc.

• guest-UiIYMkSL
    1 posts

Just ran into this today as well. When I built the seer hut Valka wouldn't talk to me. I have finished Cent talked to Rhandvi, went to sleep, Quest just says a brewing storm with no task undrneath, I ran around the village and was able to find and kill Dag but he keeps coming back to life with no health and half his stamina (or whatever the lower bar is) and I get no option to do anything when he dies.

• ArnaudWr
    3 posts

Same issue here, it's been 2 months now, logged a ticket telling me "can't resolve it for now, we are working on it."...
    Valka hut is built but no possible interactions, no cut scene after going to bed, nothing.

Can you at least show progress on this ?

• JelloNicole123
    5 posts

So it’s been over 2 months since I have been able to do anything. I understand I could “just restart the game” but that seems like a waste having put 90+hrs into this before it happened. Can y’all please give us any update on this? Like I get it’s under investigation but why is it not a “Known Issue” seems to me like we’ve laid out very clearly that it’s associated with a glitch with Valka’s Hut. If not how do I go about getting a refund because I’m tired of waiting and tbh have lost interest in this game and could better spend my money on ones that work.

• liahim13
    26 posts

Hello Ubisoft, when is the bug with this quest going to be fixed? Are your teams even aware of it? It is not on the list of known issues - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-22?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4193 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you all for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of the issue. Please be assured that the development team are still taking a closer look at this issue. To assist in the investigation, we are still interested in collecting save files from affected players. If you play on PC/PS4 and are affected by this issue, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save file for investigation. Once you've done this, please share your ticket number within the thread so we can ensure it's passed on to the development team.

Additionally, if you can send us any images/videos that show you're unable to proceed with this quest (no matter which platform you use), that would be helpful for the investigation as well. Thank you! 😊

@nobis1989 & @maxxsinner - I'm sorry you've had trouble opening a support ticket via the Ubisoft Support website. You can also reach out to our team via Twitter and Facebook, and they will gladly assist in helping you to submit your save file.

Official Response
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis - 13975106 . Submitted description + files via live chat.

• Niy4h12
    4 posts

I've been stuck for months and can not progress through the game cause the Brewing Storm mission is buggy. Dag just walks around my settlement attacking people. I have over 82 hours of game play and i refuse to do everything over. I was enjoying the game so much until that happen

• gregske_001
    4 posts

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

@ubi-borealis - Wouldn't say that I was having trouble opening a support ticket. I would say that it is currently impossible.
    Clicking the link to open a support ticket and selecting technical issues, bug report - the chat / email us buttons grey out / disappear.

undefined
    undefined

• guest-zBVz0ESF
    13 posts

waiting for this bug to be fixed for over 2 months and it still isn't on the acknowledged list of bugs in this game . How the actual [censored] I can get my refund

• liahim13
    26 posts

Ubisoft, can we expect a fix with the next update?

• playequipment
    2 posts

OMG, doesnt look like this is fixed in the 1.1.2 patch from the notes.

Looks like another month of not being able to play through the story. What a mess, really don't want to have to start over with 40hrs put in before reaching this game breaking bug.

• liahim13
    26 posts

The bug wasn't fixed in the last update. It's not again in the list (Feb 16, 2021) with known issues https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-16?lang=en-US . Are you going to admit that there is a problem with this quest? Do you have any intention to fix the quest?

Suggested Topics