Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Seanski2021
    2 posts

I cant talk to hytham either or find dag Anywhere in my settlement, i dont know what to do and i have done so much. Please someone help i wont lose all the things i have and done

• zpals
    11 posts

Still glitched. ive tried everything mentioned here but im not willing to loose over 30 hours gameplay just to load a save point and have it happen again. Its a game finisher as theres no way to proceed. I was loving this game until now 😞

• zpals
    11 posts

@sixfeetunder828 yea we get a stupid festival but they cant fix a game breaking bug!

• sowerofhate
    4 posts

UBI - just admit it's not profitable for you to help us 🙄

• TBURNAK
    2 posts

Just happened to me today. Wake up and there's nothing. What a waste of time. It's too bad too because Odyssey was such a good game.

• SHANEOC89
    1 posts

when is this going to be fixed I am still having an issue with this, the game was out in November and still nothing this is terrible I have been playing for over 100 hours doing missions and side quests and I refuse to start the game from the beginning for a glitch that still hasn’t been fixed in over 3 months, I will be looking for a refund if this is not fixed,
    over €70 for a game that has issues that are not being fixed, updates haven’t done anything to help whatsoever fix the underlying issue before you create new ones

• Orinaius
    4 posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/03/16/ac-valhalla-bug/

According to this article Ubisoft said "they are not able to reproduce the bug" this sounds like they aren't close to fixing and don't know how to, just let us skip at this point, you are hotfixing a temporary festival but not this gamebreak bug??

• SixFeetUnder828
    5 posts

@zpals
    I know, right? I got a reply from support today saying the standard "We are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating this. Any new information can be found on our support forums." I'm starting to get the feeling that they will acknowledge this problem, but aren't putting it high in the list of things to fix. After 5 months of countless players encountering this obvious, serious flaw, they've shown that fixing a texture issue of a cloak and adding a festival that was the answer to the question no one asked (and a aspect of the game that probably 2% of players will even bother to play), is MUCH higher on their to-do list. Fixing a game ENDING error encountered by, it looks like, half of the players? "Buy the season pass so you can get the new expansion coming out April 29th!".

• VegasHeart
    67 posts

I noticed that i lost 1 Ymir Tear because of that bug(its just dissappear,so now i have 29 instead of 30).I collected 1 Ymir Tear,when visited Asgard first time and then forget about it,playing only main story.Now i cleared all Asgard map and noticed that one is missing.I couldnt miss a chest,because i have all map marked with the X symbol in the places where chests or side mission should be.
    Another bug is with quest In a Strange Land,there I should speak with Randvi,but when i come close i didnt get any mission from her or conversation.Seems all connected with that bug.
    Happy for ppl which can edit saves,but thats not option for me,because im on cloud gaming and cant run game on my PC thanks to Ubisoft and terrible optimization which they made to this game.Only option for me to start a new game and dont touch Asgard mission,thanks for the tips that someone posted here before.If this option working they should add some option:

• Start a new game but with at least one good armor set(in game armor set)
    • Good amount of resourses and silver
    • Power lvl should be half upgrated at the start(it will be fair because u dont lose all your XP and some still left to upgrate)
    • Legendary weapons should be avilabe at the start or give at least two Mythical weapons
    • Give one pack of the runes(good quality)from the start

It could be fair,because ppl waisted hundreds hours all for that [censored].But i dont believe they gonna do this.I dont want to lose 200 hours of gameplay and clean map,starting new game,so im gonna drop the game until it will be fixed.

• cairos51
    1 posts

The cutscene doesn’t play. This bug is a game breaker for the entire primary plot line rendering the game useless! It is unconscionable that this was not addressed in the 1.2 update. What is the plan to correct this?

• SixFeetUnder828
    5 posts

Just curious about something here...
    I am playing on Xbox one with a disc version of AC Valhalla. Has anyone tried to uninstall the game and then reinstall it using the disc with the internet turned off? I'm not sure if I can even do that, but I was just wondering....

• AndersonLB_
    4 posts

5 months into the game and isn´t fixed yet, they don´t care, you alredy byed the game.

I got the but today so can´t play anynore.

P.S. Sorry for my english, i´m from Brazil.

• AndersonLB_
    4 posts

@sleinroux Did not wor for me bro

• tempete0390
    53 posts

Still no fix, huh? Great. I'm still on my start over near the end of Oxenefordscire. I'm really *trying* to just grind it out but I'm afraid of Cent and this process is just soul-sucking and requires frequent breaks. Ignoring all those sidequests, not spending an hour just riding around, exploring, because I feel like it, and just pushing through every main mission one after another kills everything that makes a game fun and goes against every gaming instinct I have. The sand has been removed from the box, the open out of the world, and the rp put of the rpg. So it's now Valhalla: the box world AC game you knew you never wanted and Ubisoft crammed down your throat anyway. This [censored] should be [censored] illegal. I don't care if I spent a nickel on this game or $500,000. That is not the point anymore. Even if I were to go waaaaaaay out on a limb and give Ubi the benefit of the doubt (which NO; they lost that privilege) and assume they didn't know about #brewingstormbug upon release, they sure as goddamned motherfucking [censored] know about it now and have for MONTHS. So, wtaf, Ubi? You think everyone is just going to have amnesia in winter holiday season 2022? I know I won't. Ignoring all of us is not helping your case either. The longer the elephant is standing in the room shitting in the corner with you pretending you can't see the elephant or smell said [censored], the more [censored] off people are getting. Free mobile games have better support than you.

• EpicAar
    25 posts

People really need to be tweeting this to Sony, Microsoft and Steam to remove it from the store. This is completely unacceptable.

• pweeks65
    3 posts

i've read enough posts to know that Ubisoft is doing nothing to address this. I was a game programmer for over 20 years and it would be very easy to apply a hot fix while researching the real reason it's happening... @ubisoft this has nothing to do with Asgard (i did all of it before Cent)...I've emailed Ubisoft support to ask where I send my hard copy of the game so the developers can shove it up their asses. Totally unacceptable to just say "doesnt happen on my machine"...Just apply a quick fix "did character get cutscene? no? advance them as if they did" something to that effect.

• EpicAar
    25 posts

Here is a link to contact IGN press with issues. Try to get the word out. Link this thread to press to get the ball rolling. Reiterate that's this has been present since launch. And DLC is coming without fixing the base game.

https://corp.ign.com/contact

• SixFeetUnder828
    5 posts

@epicaar

THIS EXACTLY! If anyone has time, please leave one star reviews on the Xbox, Playstation, and Steam stores. Also contact Microsoft and Sony, etc... because I don't understand how you can knowingly continue to sell a product with a fatal flaw, keep taking people's money, and not either fix the issue or put a warning statement to the effect of "Until this issue is resolved, players should not build Valka's hut until after the main story quest 'A Brewing Storm', or risk having their game end at that quest due to a fatal glitch.". You have software engineers (that are customers) on here fixing the problem on PC's and saying it wouldn't be that hard just to remove that quest until it is fixed. Still, the developers are "investigating" the issue. If we were to do this it seems like we would be held accountable for defrauding the customer.

• SaintlyLlama420
    1 posts

I am still getting the same problem no matter how far I go back. It's not resetting at all for me and am stuck at this quest. Is there any other known fixes?

Suggested Topics