Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VegasHeart
    41 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@docholliday182 at this point those guys probably don’t know what to say either. They ask for a update from ubisoft and get “ next update” and know they gonna get angry players. At this point someone higher up the food chain needs to make a statement and player needs to get some sort off in game compensation

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts
    They ask for a update from ubisoft and get “ next update” and know they gonna get angry players.

@victoruchiha82 Totally agree with this - the support team are getting no information to share with us and have to cop the wrath of disgruntled customers.

And this is the problem with compartmentalized departments in companies this big.
    The dev team feels little to no pressure other than feedback they get from the support team, which they can choose to ignore without consequence.
    Meanwhile the dev team gets pressure from the top brass to produce extra ways of making more money.

In my case - I am in Australia and cannot create a support ticket for bugs in this game. At all. In fact, I cannot create a support ticket for anything other than subscription problems
    If it's not hurting the bottom dollar, they don't care to know about it. I've said it before - only way to show this is unacceptable is by not purchasing and Ubisoft game again.
    Otherwise, we are just affirming that this way of releasing games with game breaking bugs that take months to fix is A-OK.

• kibbeast
    1 posts

This is still an issue. I am getting this on PC. Ubisoft- This is how you lose the trust of a fan base. Every game has issues but its not addressing those issues that is unacceptable. Especially for a flagship game like this.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@docholliday182 my too. Customer service already set up their bad news comment with” we’re just customer service”. Fix will come after the dlc I think.lazy I don’t know, selective I would say. When players could get behind the paywall with the pink boxes they fixed that in a day.

@maxxsinner they make it hard so you don’t do anything about your money. Just start a new game and buy the 1500 helixpoints map and extra xp boost. That’s how they want you to play it

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • zanzu92
    1 posts

Hello.
    I just got the quest ''A brewing storm'' after i talked to Randi, and she asked me to go to sleep and i wake up there seems to be a bug in the game, i can't do the quest , and when i try to fight Dag he wont die and just stand up again as new when i kill him. There is no clue in the quest either of what i have to do.
    I have tried to reload a previous game, i only loaded back to where i enter the basement where you find Siguards arm in the basement church.
    Can anyone help me what to do so i can move foward from this bug.

Best regards Zanzu92

• Bogdan36
    1 posts

Hello! I play AC Valhalla and I am facing some issue with a specific quest named “A brewing storm”. I believe there is a glitch there since it stops. I could not make another quest, killing soldiers, nothing. Please resolve these as soon as possible. I am waiting to receive an answer from you. Thank you in advance. 

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1061 posts

Hello all,

I've merged some further duplicate threads for this issue with "A Brewing Storm" into this megathread. Please continue to discuss the issue here, and let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regarding the issue at hand, as my colleagues have stressed previously, a fix is confirmed for an upcoming update, and as soon as we have more details to share, we will do so. Please refrain from breaching the forum rules in this thread, and from becoming aggressive towards myself or my colleagues. This behaviour will not be tolerated, and sanctions will be applied as and when necessary. Finally, regarding compensation, as my colleague @Ubi-Borealis stated already, we will communicate on this should the development team choose to implement any. This is not our decision to make and we have no influence over this. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.

@DocHolliday182 - As I have stressed in my private message to you, please refrain from the use of excessive expletives in your posts, and for directing comments towards my colleagues that could be deemed abusive. I have removed two of your posts in this vein. While expletives are caught by our language filter, repeat incidents of this will not be tolerated. I would also like to reiterate that this issue is a priority for the development team, and as soon as we can communicate more details about the timing of the fix, we will do so. Thank you for your understanding.

@SmokeNOakum657 - Using another player's save game is not advisable, and we would not condone the use of third-party programs to modify your own game in order to do so. Regarding the development team, they do not communicate directly on the forums; we as Support Staff communicate any news from them. We have been as transparent with this issue as we are able; the current status of the issue, as communicated, is that the fix is pending. We cannot yet confirm when, as these details have not been announced. Please look out for updates on this issue here in this thread and in the patch notes when they are posted in the News & Announcements section. Thank you. 🙂

@VegasHeart - Please refrain from using excessive expletives. As above, our language filter may catch these, but repeat incidents may result in a sanction if deemed necessary. As for the contents of your post, this is again largely off-topic. I have warned you against this already. If you would like to share feedback, please post it in General Discussion, not here or in any other support thread. Thank you.

@maxxsinner - My colleague @Ubi-Borealis has provided this information for any players who are eligible; I apologise if you, as someone not eligible, find this inappropriate. We are all doing our best to provide as much relevant information as possible at this time. As I stated above, we are being as transparent about this issue as we can. There are no confirmed dates for the fix for this issue yet, however, as soon as we have that confirmed, we will communicate here in this thread and via the related patch notes in the News & Announcements section. Please keep an eye out in this thread and in that section for the latest announcements. Finally, regarding submitting a support case - are you also unable to use Live Chat when that is available in your region? Due to COVID-19, we made changes to our support availability, but you should be able to use this method of contact to bring up any issue you need to. Thank you.

@Justin_PDX82, @kibbeast & @zanzu92 - As my colleagues have stated previously, a fix is already found and confirmed. We'll communicate more details as soon as we are able. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ban_Dzioch
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ban_Dzioch
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • n0tb3d
    1 posts

Still having a problem any fix?

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Oh i am sorry for cursing so much! It must be the almost 5 months of waiting and "it will be fixed in A future update" answers. Key word "A".

So is my/our cursing more important than you guys fixing the bug? What should NOT be tolerated is a broken game and is deemed fraudulent. Don't you threat me or the other players for being frustrated! Plus we never actually insulted you nor your fellow colleagues. We are using "bad words" in our sentences and if somebody was insulted... well perhaps the insults are directed to the people who are NOT fixing the bug. I, for one, will truly apologise to them when they decide to fix it and I can continue playing your game.

So please, don't threat us with sanctions.

• Zorovichinski
    10 posts

I also have this game-breaking "A Brewing Storm" bug. Done the support ticket route and it's clear they will do nothing for you. Online purchase refunds are restricted to the first 14 days after purchase - way after I bought this. I asked for compensation and they stated they will not do that.
    My last communication is to ask on how to initiate their complaints procedure - a procedure that's clearly buried away from all visibility.

I am fed up with companies releasing software that isn't fit for release, and Ubisoft are getting worse and worse. QA these days is practically non existent (I remember pre-internet days where software on physical media was much more heavily QA'd, for obvious (non-patchable) reasons).

I would suggest any future purchases, for everyone suffering issues like this, is to limit them to extreme discount sales i.e. wait, and thus refrain from parting with anywhere even remotely close to full price. The way 'Support' (i.e. Ubisoft) is behaving over this is doing both the company and customer no good - customers are far from happy here, and that's gonna stick.

A class action route should be productive - this does come under basic consumer rights (the game is broken) - and I'm sure the negative publicity should make them think twice about proper QA in the future.

• maxxsinner
    33 posts
    @maxxsinner - My colleague @Ubi-Borealis has provided this information for any players who are eligible; I apologise if you, as someone not eligible, find this inappropriate.

@ubi-woofer - I understand that @Ubi-Borealis has provided this for players that are eligible. But as stated - no one in this thread could be eligible by your own terms and conditions so please do explain to me why it was relevant to post it?

We are all doing our best to provide as much relevant information as possible at this time. As I stated above, we are being as transparent about this issue as we can. There are no confirmed dates for the fix for this issue yet, however, as soon as we have that confirmed, we will communicate here in this thread and via the related patch notes in the News & Announcements section. Please keep an eye out in this thread and in that section for the latest announcements.

To reiterate my previous post, I understand that the support team cannot give us any more information. You can only tell us what you are being told and are no doubt frustrated by the impotence. Now if you could please let me know where my frustrations should be directed, it would be appreciated.

I have a broken game that I paid good money for 5 months ago, of which I have been unable to play for 4 months. My level of understanding and patience is running very thin, as is many in this thread and I have literally no avenue of recourse.

This stopped being about the game and became more about Ubisoft's disdain for it's customers a long time ago.

When we see devs working on petty updates involving cats and hunting for Easter eggs rather than fixing broken software, it's plain to see where the priority lays.

Finally, regarding submitting a support case - are you also unable to use Live Chat when that is available in your region? Due to COVID-19, we made changes to our support availability, but you should be able to use this method of contact to bring up any issue you need to. Thank you.

As stated earlier in this thread, there is no option for me to submit a support request. No chat and no email option for anything to do with AC Valhalla unless its regarding subscription. Don't know if Australia's support team has been completely disbanded, but in the past 4 months there has never been an option for me to submit a support ticket.

Now that the ire in this thread has got the support team trying to calm people down, let me ask - do you think our angst is unjust?
    How long do you think we should wait for this to be fixed? 6 months? A year?

Your response is just another 'Please calmly wait. We will fix it sometime soon™'. Talking loud and saying nothing.

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@zorovichinski Of course it will stick. It seems it is way more important to tell us not to curse instead of fixing a 5 months old bug that breaks the game.

Today I got a slap on my wrist for misbehaving. 😈

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@maxxsinner Well, I was told via chat that all we could do was wait. Aren't they a daisy?

• roarz123
    2 posts

Sadly another player to add to the seemingly endless list of players having the same issue that has been present for months, I'm using a PS5. I've been loyal to ubisoft for years and have purchased most of their games. If a class action does get going you will find me right at the front of the queue to join that. Preorder for Far Cry cancelled

• ivantube420
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics