Quick Suggestions

• h1ck0k
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis I confirm the issue is fixed for me with the latest update 🙂

• Wumme
    3 posts

@parkerjg13

Same here.
    XBSX, 1.2.1., savegame between speaking to randvi and going to bed, still unable to proceed.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the deployment of TU 1.2.1. I am glad to hear that the update has been successful for many of you, and that you've been able to proceed past "A Brewing Storm." I hope you all enjoy continuing your adventures in England!

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists for some of you. We have notified the development team and forwarded the reports from affected players so they can take a closer look at these. As soon as we have more information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread.

If you are still unable to start the duel with Dag in "A Brewing Storm," please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right corner of the main menu screen.
    • The issue persisting in-game.

@dam411 & @maxxsinner - I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to start the duel with Dag. Thank you for providing us with these videos. I've passed these along to the development team.

@Wumme - Thank you for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists for you. I can see that you're playing the game on Xbox. Would you be able to share your Xbox gamer tag with us so we can pass this along to the development team?

@skyhawg - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering a crash when launching the game. Thanks for letting me know what troubleshooting steps you've already tried. I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your system files. You can reach our support teams via the Ubisoft Support website or by starting a live chat. When opening a support ticket, please include a copy of your MSinfo and DxDiag, as well as what troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

@parkerjg13 - Thanks for providing me with some additional information. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you. I'm unable to view the video you've sent us. Would you be able to upload it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send an unlisted link? We can then pass this to the development team.

@Matemz - Thank you for updating us that "A Brewing Storm" still does not proceed for you. I've passed your report to the development team.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Wumme
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Stadionmucker85

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing that with me, @Wumme. I'll include that in your report to the development team.

Official Response
  • skyhawg
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Case file... number 14604248.

• Reyfaure25
    1 posts

@justus1302 hey men i ran into this big three days ago and it look like Ubisoft still hasn’t patch it up. Did you ever found any solution? Cause this brewing storm quest is real pain

• EpicAar
    25 posts

Worked for me. Had a save right before sleeping. If it matters PS5.

• skyhawg
    10 posts

I am pleased to report that the Ubi team helped me ID the issue keeping me from launching the game. I managed to load the game and make it past the Brewing Store quest. I still dont think it should have taken so long to fix a game breaking quest, but thank you all the same.

• johnnybangbang
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I am still having the same issue after downloading the latest update on april 27th. All of my autosave files are after sleeping, so I can not initiate the cutscene anymore. Please Help!

• jambarron
    3 posts

I can confirm that the patch has worked for me.

Although it took me a while to remember how to play after 2 months away, i am happily pillaging my way around the uk again.

Thanks

• GraylySquirrel
    2 posts

Fix works for me. Save from right before before I talked to Randvi. On PC.

Still, it took way to long. Barely remembered the controls when I went back in. I'm putting this one back on the shelf. Going to pass on purchasing the season pass or DLC until it goes on sale down the road. Having plenty of fun playing Odyssey which I picked up on sale. Complete game, all DLC, and in a non-broken state.

If Ubisoft wants me to pay full retail at launch, they need to do better. Not putting up with this again.

• skyhawg
    10 posts

@graylysquirrel Thats funny.... Dag almost kicked my butt because I forgot the controls too, didn't realize how much I used dodge....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.2.1. Following reports that the issue still persists for some players, the development team has reopened the investigation into "A Brewing Storm." If you are still affected by this issue, please don't hesitate to share this information with us so we can pass on your report to the development team.

If you play on PC/PS4, please would you be able to open a support ticket and submit your save file for further investigation. Once you've opened a support ticket, please share the ticket number with us within this thread so we can ensure these are passed to the development team for a closer look.

@skyhawg - I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved, and that you're able to proceed past "A Brewing Storm." Thanks for updating us!

@Reyfaure25 & @johnnybangbang - I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you, and that you're unable to trigger the duel with Dag. The development team have been notified that this issue persists for some players, and are investigating further.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts

@ubi-borealis - Ever get that feeling of de ja vu?
    Can't make this stuff up....
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @maxxsinner!

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble opening a support ticket. I've opened up one for you manually. If you login to the Support website and click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner, go to "My Cases" and you'll find your support ticket (14608122).

Please update this support ticket with a copy of your save file as soon as you're able to. Thanks!

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts

@ubi-borealis - Thank you. It is disappointing that it required direct intervention for me to be able to submit my files after 5 months, but your assistance is appreciated none the less. Save game files and video link submitted as requested.

Hope it helps the dev team work out what is causing this bug for me and the others that are still stuck.
    And I sincerely hope now that many of the other people affected are now able to move on, that this doesn't end up with this bug being put to the way side. But considering how long it took to get to this point, I won't get my hopes up.

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to update your support ticket for us, @maxxsinner. I've now passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look. Rest assured that the investigation has been reopened into "A Brewing Storm" to find out why the issue still persists for some of our players. I apologise for any disappointment that's been caused.

As soon as we have any new updates from the development team, we'll reach out within this thread.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • dam411
    6 posts

Case file 14608593

• DocHolliday182
    67 posts

@maxxsinner I am truly sorry you are still experiencing the bug. I am on a PS5. Are the people still affected by the bug playing it on a PC?

Suggested Topics