ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering issues in "A Cruel Destiny," @liahim13. Could you please start a new thread about this issue, so we can investigate this further. This will prevent us from going off topic within this thread about "A Brewing Storm."

When opening a new thread, please include as much information as possible about the issue you're encountering. If you're receiving any error codes when the crashes occur, please share these as well.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis Game - uninstalled.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear this, @liahim13. If you re-install the game and require any further support, please don't hesitate to reach out to us 🙂

Official Response
  • maxxsinner
    33 posts

Congratulations to Ubisoft for hitting the 6 month mark!
    And considering how dead this thread has become, I am betting there is no point in checking for updates.

From and including: Friday, 13 November 2020
    To and including: Wednesday, 19 May 2021

Result: 188 days

It is 188 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
    Or 6 months, 7 days including the end date.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @maxxsinner,

You're welcome to reach out for an investigation status update at any time. Currently, we have no new updates to share from the reopened investigation following reports the issue still persisted for some players after TU 1.2.1. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Once we have any new information to share from the development team regarding "A Brewing Storm," these will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis Please inform them to give priority to this problem. It exists from the release of the game. Thank you.

• Ubi-Borealis

Please note that the player support team have no influence over the priority of an investigation, @liahim13. I would like to assure you that we are regularly checking in with the development team for any new information from the investigation. Once we have any further updates, these will be shared within the forums.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis Is the bug going to be fixed in the next update ?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @liahim13!

The development team are still investigating "A Brewing Storm" further, and they have not confirmed if this issue will be addressed in the next update. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum, as all fixes to be included in the next Title Update will be shared here via patch notes.

Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, such as news of a fix, this will be shared within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • donnydillweed
    2 posts

@epicaar if something happens with this I'm in. I'll boycot whatever I need to to make these fools pay attention. This game is absolute nonsense. I have nothing but problems with it.

• donnydillweed
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis what about all the problems with the rest of the game? Even if you fix this problem, when are you going to address the hundreds of others? For example, the absolutely abysmal movement mechanics. It's like playing the first game all over again. How can one get stuck on a wall that doesn't exist? This game from base to top is some of the sloppiest coding I have ever seen. I can give you a massive list of problems if you like, they are endless for me and I REFUSE to replay anything, just because you guys couldn't be bothered to take the time to do this game right in the first place. I have been loyal to this series from day one and now you guys don't seem to give two flying f***s about whether this game is playable. Games get more expensive every year and yet somehow now they are also getting worse. Where is all of our money going if not to properly produce games? Some shady [censored] [censored] that is.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @donnydillweed,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered problems during your experience of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

As I am not a member of the development team, I would be unable to speculate on the progress of ongoing investigations, and for when fixes are to be deployed. We are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none.

If you are encountering a different issue to being unable to progress in "A Brewing Storm," I would suggest checking the Megathread list to see if there is an ongoing thread for the issues you're encountering. We can investigate your reports separately and keep this thread on topic. If you're unable to find a thread for the issue you're encountering, please feel free to start a new thread with as much information as possible.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • liahim13
    26 posts

@ubi-borealis When are they going to inform you about the bug? It is known since November, 2020. It is not from yesterday.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

Daily missing a lot. Jomsviking still resets, I’ve had my bonus content downloaded god knows how many times. I thought we where getting more updates from Ubisoft.

@victoruchiha82 core stat “dlc 1 Ireland’s saga doesn’t drop(dlc 100% complete). For some reason when you walk to gravel it sticks to you the whole time. In hamtuncire you still get the skull outfit from a mission even if you complet the game.

@liahim13 had the same problem. Brewing storm bug and Norway flyter dropt dead out of the sky. Started a new game because it was taking forever. And missions that worked glitched in the new game

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@liahim13 - I would be unable to speculate on when the development team will have an update to share with us regarding the investigation into "A Brewing Storm." Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share with you, this will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@victoruchiha82 - Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering additional issues in-game. I suggest checking our our Megathread list, as there are some ongoing threads following some of the issues you have mentioned in your posts (such as the Jomsviking resetting and the Bonus Content pop-ups).

If you are unable to find a thread for the issue you're encountering, I would recommend opening a new thread so we can investigate further. This will prevent us from going off topic in this thread about "A Brewing Storm."

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • dam411
    6 posts

Hello, just to inform that I have tested again and the issue still occurs after the update.
    I know this bug was not in the change-log anyway but still it could have been an update problem.
    So for anyone who was wondering there is no point to update your game right now if you have encountered this issue.

• liahim13
    26 posts

@dam411 It is now obvious that they are not going to fix the problem. 7 months were more than enough. Trash company , they even refused to refund the game.

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

From and including: Friday, 13 November 2020
    To and including: Thursday, 17 June 2021

Result: 217 days

It is 217 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
    Or 7 months, 5 days including the end date.

Should someone contact Guinness cause this has to be a world record.
    Yep - still not fixed here either.

Suggested Topics