ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• maxxsinner
    33 posts

From and including: Friday, 13 November 2020
    To and including: Wednesday, 8 September 2021

Result: 300 days

It is 300 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
    Or 9 months, 27 days including the end date.

Alternative time units

300 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 25,920,000 seconds
    • 432,000 minutes
    • 7200 hours
    • 300 days
    • 42 weeks and 6 days
    • 82.19% of a common year (365 days)

300 days to fix a main mission, game stopping bug.

Absolutely pathetic Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, @maxxsinner. I understand that this issue has been under investigation for quite some time, and apologise for any inconvenience that was caused by this. Rest assured that we have forwarded your concerns to the dedicated teams. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 🙂

If you require any further support, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Official Response
  • Tony-Mahony-
    17 posts

Has this been fixed yet? Is it time to blow the dust off this game?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2562 posts

Hey @tony-mahony

Yes, this should be resolved from the update 1.3.1 (released on 7th Sept). I hope you are able to enjoy and progress with the game now.

Official Response
  • playequipment
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Lol... what a joke of a reply. I can't believe it took almost a year to fix this bug and I can't believe that CS is upset at Maxxsinner for expressing frustration throughout.

I went back to play the game today and yes, the quest now works and the other quests around the dock. People identified the exact sequence of what was wrong almost a year ago and it took what 10 months to let people continue on their save games? Do you really think we are going to buy expansion packs for this game? Do you not think we wont question our next first day release from you?

I won't be buying on day 1 anymore thats for sure. Glad the bug was fixed... but wow.. taking that long, while releasing expansions? What a joke $$$...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there,

As we have had no reports of this issue with "A Brewing Storm" persisting in game following the release of TU 1.3.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "A Brewing Storm," please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics