Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pearapple30
    2 posts

I’m having the same issue. Since end of November ps5
    in the dreams quest was not offered when I updated the seers hut.
    I have over 100 hours in this game. And I’m frustrated with this glitch.
    go to sleep wake up in the rain no quest dag attacks everyone. He can be defeated but then it tells me to revive him and he come back with half his health bar filled and starts attacking everyone again.

• jws1878-1953
    7 posts

@pearapple30 Same here

• liahim13
    26 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Ubisoft, can we get an update on this quest ?

• Fink_laura
    1 posts

@Ubi-Borealis why was this not fixed in the most recent patch as this is a game breaking problem that has been known about even before the first patch? This is completely unacceptable.

• JelloNicole123
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis it’s been 3 months now since I have been able to play this game and make any progress. I got maybe 14 days of it being playable before this glitch and now it’s been 90 days since I have been able to do anything. I have been continuously unable to open a support ticket and I really would like a refund at this point. I genuinely do not care how this game ends or what the second half of the main story is anymore because this has been so incredibly frustrating. It would be one thing if this was even a “known issue” at this point, but it’s not and to be honest I don’t know if it ever will be because you all genuinely don’t care.Sure I could restart the game but I’m not even confident I would even enjoy it anymore.

• H.SoloShotFirst
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis submitted case, added save file and dxdiag, case number: 14174310

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4166 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences, and for taking the time to open support tickets with your save files. These have all been passed on for further investigation.

Please note that this issue is still under investigation by the development team, which is why it was not included in TU 1.1.2. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this. Once we have any new information to share regarding a resolution, this will be shared within this thread and in our News & Announcements forum.

@liahim13 - I can see that your save has already been submitted to the development team. Thanks for taking the time to send this! At this moment in time, we cannot provide a definite ETA for an update. Please keep an eye out within the forums for any future news or updates.

@gregske_001 - Thanks for submitting your saves! These have now been forwarded to the development team.

@maxxsinner - I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble opening a support ticket. I'd recommend checking your regional opening times to ensure that the chat is currently open. Have you been able to successfully open a case yet?

@guest-zBVz0ESF - Please note that not all issues will be on the "Known Issues" list. This doesn't mean that the team isn't actively looking into these! Please be assured that the development team are investigating this further, and we hope to have new information to share with you all soon.

@H-SoloShotFirst - Thanks for letting me know your ticket number! Your save has been forwarded to the development team.

If you purchased your game from the Ubisoft store, you are welcome to open a support ticket to submit a refund request. I would recommend taking a look at our digital and physical refund policies prior to opening a ticket, as we are unable to guarantee a refund if you do not meet the criteria.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • OneVase99154808
    2 posts

The same problem is still occurring to this DAY it’s been 3 months and it’s still [censored] up. I’m so over this I spent so much money on this game why can’t it work why hasn’t no one fixed this.

• OneVase99154808
    2 posts

@ubi-Borealis When will this be fixed.... This has ruined my immersion and playthruough of the game I can do absolutely nothing to fix it. Please help me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4166 posts

Hello there @OneVase99154808! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry that this has affected your playthrough. Currently, we're unable to provide a definite date for this to be resolved. Once this information is made available, we will update you all in this thread or within our News & Announcements forum. I would recommend keeping an eye out in these places for the most up-to-date news.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • TheWarriorRules
    4 posts

Im a very frustrated why has this problem not been resolved yet this is not acceptable. Im on ps5 and I've just occurred this brewing storm glitch where i go to sleep and when i wake up nothing happens and when i do find him around the camp wondering around you kill him and he just gets back up? I have seen people complaining up to 3 months ago so how the hell has this not been resolved yet? What am i meant to do now in the game if i can't progress with the story. This has put a complete hult on my gaming on valhalla. Please tell me that you have identified as an issue because im not going to wait 3 months like others have or im just going to sell the game

• Mm20072021
    1 posts

Got a new console and still after 4 months the bug still exist and not let me to proceed in the main story. Very frustrating.

• iKordark
    6 posts

@americanvikin48 i too have this problem with 60 hours played, did you manage to correct?

• iKordark
    6 posts

I'm having the same problem and I don't know if a fix in the game would solve it, because I don't have any save before the bug occurs, only save with the bug already occurring

• Derick462
    1 posts

So I got to the quest a brewing storm where ur supposed to fight dag I go to bed like it says but then nothing pops up or happens I searched it up and apparently it was fixed but apparently not I guess what should i do

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@derick462 It's listed: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/updated-24-02-reported-issue-megathreads-check-here-for-your-issue/1 Date from November and on....
    Some replayed the Cent chapter, after that the brewing storm just did what it had to.

• Josippo78
    2 posts

I also have that annoying bug, for me Dag does not appear at all after sleeping, I see that many people were able to fight him but nothing happened afterwards, for me he is dissappeared completely. But luckily I have saved before it happened. I will now try to do everything possible to see if any action will solve it, I have beaten dreams in quest, but did not beat that huge wolf in the next quest she gives, that's what I will try next. Reading that some people wait 3 months for the bug to be solved is really shocking.

• guest-mblcZbCF
    1 posts

i also cannot proceed with the mission. After 80hours gameplay. Is there a fix or patch coming? There must be something surely?

• maxxsinner
    33 posts
    @maxxsinner - I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble opening a support ticket. I'd recommend checking your regional opening times to ensure that the chat is currently open. Have you been able to successfully open a case yet?

@Ubi-Borealis - I understand your choice of words as this is your job and deescalation is par for the the course.
    But as I have spent my hard earned money on this game, semantics is important.
    No doubt you understand that if you pay for something, you expect it to work.
    If it doesn't work, you expect after sales support.

I have tried to open a support ticket when the issue first arose back in November 2020 and was unable to do so.
    I have tried on various days of the week and been unable to do so.
    I have tried at various times thought the day and night and been unable to do so.

As I stated previously, I am not having trouble opening a support ticket.

It is impossible for me to open a support ticket.

Your earlier response was for me to reach tech support via Twitter or Facebook.
    A company the size of Ubisoft and the best way of getting help is via social media, not Ubisofts own website????
    Ridiculous and simply not good enough.

And to be clear, I hope it's obvious that this is not directed at you personally.

The game has been released flawed, with a plethora of bugs and game breaking problems. Support is non existent.
    3 months plus into this issue and literally zero response other than 'please send us your data' which in my case is not able to be done. When the subject of refund was brought up by someone, it was 'go ahead. ask for a refund', knowing full well that none of us would fit the criteria when we have put 80 plus hours into the game to find it's broken. In no other circumstance would the only avenue of recourse for a purchased item that was broken or defective be, 'just wait, we'll fix it eventually'.
    Just hope this is a wake up call for other gamers.

No need to reply. I refuse to waste any more time on it.

• dastanbq1999
    3 posts

Please find a solution because I'm not about to play another 40 hours especially if it might happen again

Suggested Topics