ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• richardalan1975
    Original poster 3 posts

SPOILERS MAYBE
    Looking for some suggestions on how to proceed, I may be on the right path to some extent. I have a bug in the Sons of Ragnar quest specifically Speak to Ubba, its not going to progress for a while I am betting. I completed Lunden (maybe lvl 90). I have two other options on the alliance map one is like LVL 160 and the other LVL 250. Not exactly sure what LVL I am but when viewing 90 it is RED. I have nearly all the wealth in the territories LVL 20 and 90. Completely cleared Asgard. Is the next natural progressive to dive into the LVL 160 territories and objectives OR is their something I am not being served as a result of the bug in Sons of Ragnar? I am really enjoying the game while it is starting to get a little repetitive. Today is Cybepunk but I am not ready to move on. Look forward to hearing back from the community on some ideas. Kinda bummed there is a good chance I may never be able to finish the main quest, really hoping UBI finds resolve with this bug in particular. You can post spoilers if it will help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Minkles13
    13 posts

I went Grantebridgescire, ledecestrescire, East anglia, Lunden and now I’m in Oxfordshire at lvl 165 and about 60 hours gameplay. I have been clearing most regions before moving on except I need to go back and kill the sisters whatever they are.

Not sure what you’ve done but you shouldn’t be left with nothing to do and only high level regions available hmmmm.

• NotSo277
    15 posts

@richardalan1975 I got stuck a little further along and with suggestions from the forum they said to upgrade the settlement more. I headed up the rivers to monastery's that were above my power level (160 at the time) and each one I finished I went back and upgraded the settlement more then to the map room to see if anything changed.
    After 2 goes doing it, Sciropescire opened up in the map room.
    I hope this helps you continue.
    undefined

• Volcompat321
    2 posts

I'm power level 261 and am stuck on Pilgrimage to St. Albanes.
    Fulke won't move and I've completed everything else as far as missions.
    I've just been upgrading everything, weapons, armors, getting all the treasures and mysteries.
    I can't get Thor's armor because I understand you have to complete the main story, but I've fought a couple of the sisters, completed the Asgurd and Jotenhiem quests, gotten Excalibur, and got my land upgraded.
    I am at a loss.
    I also don't know what else I can do. I thought of starting over and trying to do that set of missions as soon as I can, but it shouldn't be like that. I think it's complete be it hasn't been fixed yet.

Suggested Topics