Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• layuri22
    1 posts

I can't complete the mission "Walls and shadows - Travel to Lunden". When I arrive to the point the loading screen shows up and Eivor freezes being unable to do anything. Hope to find some help with this bug

• SantaClo
    1 posts

I have the same issue. I'm running out of side quests since I can't progress anymore. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

• Crimsoncobra03
    1 posts

@guest-gs9rga0z im having the same issue i thought even after the patch it would work i have a lot of time in this game i do not want to restart it tried everything even contacted ubisoft.

• alphamale19d2
    6 posts

Yea still having the same issue. I have done everything mentioned in every thread from every site possible, everything recommended by Playstation support, everything recommended by Ubisoft support, and today's patch did nothing to fix it still. This is a HUGE issue as it stops us from being able to complete the story mode. Major bummer here. I guess I should ha e waited until the game was out for a few months and purchased it for the cheaper price after this bug had been fixed.

• Rossbobs96
    1 posts

@partcyborg

im having the exact same issue on Xbox, is their any news on any fixes for this yet?

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@layuri22 Hello! There are a few bugs with the Walls and Shadows quest that the development team is actively investigating. You can find them on our Known Issues Megathread! That is where new information will be posted as it becomes available.

Official Response
  • Pirate2k15
    1 posts

@vershphd This worked! Thank you!

• Micah2475
    3 posts

Having the same issue on the disk version for ps5. Tried all the fixes on here and nothing works. Any timeline for a patch ubisoft?

• skrivergangen20
    8 posts

This is a MASSIVE problem and needs to be fixed before Christmas! Come on Ubisoft, are you gunna save the holidays?

• why_areUrunning
    2 posts

@ubikoality i have the same problem but on a new pc the mission doesn't start and now i am stuck there

• withernsea1967
    1 posts

Whenever I try to start the walls and shadows quest, it will take a very long time to load, and when it does I can move the camera but not the character, there is no map available, and the only way out is to reload the game from an earlier load, I have tried starting the quest from different directions and reinstalling the game, always with same bug I have reported the bug before, and was hoping the latest update would fix it with no luck. I have got to the stage I can't go any further in the game please help. 

• PayneTrain3636
    2 posts

I encountered this issue 2 weeks ago, and I’m still stuck here also. Everyday I spend around 30 minutes trying everything possible including anything I find that has worked for others but no luck. Such a bummer with such a great story and gameplay, along with the 40+ hours invested. On to the next game I guess.

• zal_lie
    1 posts

Same problem did all most everything but the story. I did find Stowe the one you are supposed to meet in the church in lunden sitting repeating the same words over. (Easy now have patience all).

• Mino83
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello there, same problem for me, I'm stuck on this quest and I won't restart a new story as I already have 60 hours+ on this one. Please fix this cutscene bug.

• Z3no2k
    6 posts

Unfortunately I get a black screen and then Eivor appears and I can't move the character. I reinstalled the game and rebuilt the Playstation 5 database.

Choosing a savepoint 2 hours older or just riding the horse didn't help either

Anyone an idea? Game Breaking Bug... i am 65h into the game

here is a video with the problem what I found on Youtube :

Thanks und sorry for my bad english 🙂

• JShah29
    2 posts

@withernsea1967 I've been having this issue too for the last 3 days. I've tried everything I can think of such as going back to manual save, approaching lunden from a different area, approaching the quest from a different direction. Nothing seems to work!

• JShah29
    2 posts

@skrivergangen20
    doesn't appear to be, as I've been having this bug for the last 3 days

• Hambonus
    2 posts

@z3no2k

This is happening for me too on PS4 Pro.
    I started this mission during the Yule Festival so I'm not sure if they fixed it prior to this.

• Z3no2k
    6 posts

@hambonus hey dude, did the mission worked for you during the yule festival? i started the mission with the yule festival too and its so buggy...tried everything i found on youtube, ubi forum, reddit,...

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

Hey folks!

We've received reports of players who are unable to complete the quest "Walls and Shadows" in Lunden.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics