Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• behage76
    2 posts

Walls and Shadows quest broken...needs to be fixed. Player is stuck when trying to initiate quest. Cannot fix, tried numerous work around. Bug has been there for months and affecting many players.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @behage76!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue when entering Lunden. Thanks for letting us know that you've already tried some troubleshooting steps. Have you also been able to give any of the workarounds shared within this thread a try, such as the workaround suggested by @Kaihlos787?

I'd like to provide you all with an update from the development team regarding the ongoing investigation. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be deployed. As soon as we have more definite information, we will share it within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Walls and Shadows" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Walls and Shadows" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • GuitarPunk94
    1 posts

First of all, i am shocked that a gaming company like Ubisoft is unable to fix a GAME BREAKING bug that obviously affects many players after more than 6 months after the game release, shame on you

After the newest update (1.2.2) i wanted to continue my game. I had this "unable to enter Lunden" bug, i did some research on the internet and thats how i got to this page.

I play on Xbox One X, i have the disc-version of the game, and the latest title update (1.2.2) is installed (its also shown in the main menue of the game).

My game progression is as follows:

I already entered Lunden through its north-entry (with the very first cutscene where the people are fighting and you get introduced to the city people), i did the investigation and now the next story-mission for me would be "walls and shadows - find the entrance to the temple".
    I didnt start this next mission yet, i wanted to freeroam a bit, went back to the north entry of Lunden and i have the bug the OP is talking about (loading screen, no cutscene but back in the game, unable to move or open game-menue, i can only move the camera and push the start button to go back to the title-main-menue or to the options/settings-menue).

I tried to fast travel, load older saves, restart the game and the xbox ... nothing helped

!!! PLEASE Ubisoft, fix this asap, this bug exists since the game release, and its not fixed with your newest title update 1.2.2 !!!

• yhkaplan
    4 posts

Still broken for me after the latest update.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@GuitarPunk94 - Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience, and that the issue still persists following TU 1.2.2. I appreciate you providing us with more information on your game progression so far, and what you've tried to resolve the issue in-game.

To help the team to investigate this issue further, would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the cutscene for "Walls and Shadows" is not triggered upon entering Lunden, and that you remain frozen in-place.

We can then include this in your report to the developers, and reopen the investigation.

@yhkaplan - I'm sorry to hear that this issue has not been resolved for you following the release of TU 1.2.2. Would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the information requested above as well? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • yhkaplan
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I recorded a video here:

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you so much for that video, @yhkaplan! I've passed this along to the development team and reopened the investigation into this issue.

Just to confirm, were you able to try any of the workarounds suggested by other players to see if this helps you to progress with the quest? Some players have suggested that approaching the quest marker from another direction (such as from behind), or disabling the quest marker and going to location of where the marker was shown allowed them to progress. We've also had reports that disabling the nudity filter triggers the cutscene.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • yhkaplan
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Nope, none of the workarounds worked for me.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for giving those workarounds a try for us, @yhkaplan. I'm sorry to hear that these don't work for you.

The investigation into this issue has been reopened and the development team are currently investigating further. Once we have any new updates to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics