Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@flintlocke89 Thank you for providing your case number! To further assist with this, can you provide a video that shows what happens when you try to proceed in-game? For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link. If you could also provide an image showing what version your game has been updated to as well, that would be helpful!

Official Response
  • yhkaplan
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Here’s the latest video:

Can you access my save file just from this account name or do you need extra info?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4193 posts

Thanks for providing us with an updated video, @yhkaplan! I've shared this with the development team so they can take a closer look. The development team will also be able to find your cloud save from your Ubisoft Account, so we don't need any additional information from you currently. If we do require some more information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AncientWing
    1 posts

.. Nearly 2022 and the bug still persists for me. Going back to a save that works is a loss of 10 hours of gameplay and my lieutenant, all the palaces I've raided and upgrades I've made.

Needless to say, there are a lot of missing autosave points.

I deleted and re installed the game to see if it would fix, ...and now 'continue' is gone and all of the game-saves are listed as Data Corrupt!, including cloud saves.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @AncientWing - welcome to the Discussions forums! I am sorry to hear that you have been encountering this issue whereby the cinematic doesn't start at the beginning of "Walls and Shadows", as well as now the issue whereby save games may appear as corrupted.

With regard to the former, I checked in on this issue and for the moment, it is believed to have been resolved in a previous update to the best of my knowledge. As such, we would need to collect a video from you showing that the issue persists in order to reopen the investigation with the development team.

For the latter issue, we have a dedicated megathread here that I would encourage you to respond to so that we can investigate your data corruption issue, and see if it can be resolved (if it is a visual-only error). I would advise completing our recommended troubleshooting in the first instance, as well as reinstalling the game again, to check if this can be resolved on your side first of all. If the issue persists, we can do our best to look into this with you, however if the data is genuinely corrupted we are unfortunately not able to restore it on a local level.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics